• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Da best
tumblr_m9g4n8ehWL1qhndw9o1_400.gif
Maybe I should start watching Ippo.

If I was absolutely crazy, did not feel pain and didn't give a fuck about what I was subjecting my body too, the Demi-Fiend's body markings. All of it, head to toe.

More realistically though, it would be this.
On my left leg like this.
Gale2.jpg
Having just started DDS, hype.

Demi-fiend tattoos only work if you like walking around in shorts shirtless y'know.
Maybe I should start watching Ippo.
That's Episode 1
As good as that looks, the problem with me is nothing ever looks good enough as I want the thing to look EXACTLY like whatever it's from, which is impossible
Same. It's why I can't do cosplay stuff when my friends tried to talk me into doing it with them.

Other than it being a little smaller than I thought it would it looks identical to the one in the anime.
It doesn't glow though

Oh shit you're right, sorry. For some reason I remembered the base of it having color. I am a fraud

Same. It's why I can't do cosplay stuff when my friends tried to talk me into doing it with them.

That's pretty much why I don't see myself ever doing cosplay, as fun as it looks. If I don't look like the character, it wouldn't feel right.

That's pretty much why I don't see myself ever doing cosplay, as fun as it looks. If I don't look like the character, it wouldn't feel right.
When I'm rich and bored I'll try to be Adam Jensen. Buy the 300$ coat, get a haircut and everything. Maybe even get some real cybernetic implant glasses :p

croten

I Just got the PokeNAV and I'm going to Dewford town.

Shirou (Syther) lvl 20

Boota (Stantler) lvl 15

Lancer (Poliwrath) lvl 16

Saber (Dragonite) lvl 15

Going to grind a bit and go to Dewford

... Did I miss something in Rule of Rose? I thought they were in a creepy orphanage. How the fuck did they end up on a zepplin?

Also this is the creepiest fucking game ever. I can't watch the cutscenes.

So...how many of you watched Yu Yu Hakusho?

I never finished it but I caught it on Toonami when it was on. I'll go back and watch it some day like I did with Saint Seiya

... Did I miss something in Rule of Rose? I thought they were in a creepy orphanage. How the fuck did they end up on a zepplin?

It happened in the first episode. You're hanging out with us too much instead of watching them

Rutti

At the latter half of the first episode the main character was put into a coffin and taken to a zeppelin.

Edit:
I actually found Yu Yu Hakusho quite a bit better then Flames of Recca, so if you get the chance should really watch it.

Yea it is. Thinking about it more I start to remember it better. I stopped watching it when the battle manga tendencies started showing up. I might continue it one day.

At the latter half of the first episode the main character was put into a coffin and taken to a zeppelin.

I remember the coffin, the dog and the "you're so dirty" bit, and her getting shoved into the coffin. I guess I just missed it.

One of my favorite animes when I was a kid haven't watched it recently...I just joke with my friends about how much Bleach took from Yu Yu Hakasho.

It really did though.

360pages

One of my favorite animes when I was a kid haven't watched it recently...I just joke with my friends about how much Bleach took from Yu Yu Hakasho.

Bleach is like a drunk Yu Yu Hakasho. Instead of keeping the main four or five characters just keep adding more, no one will mind!

Bleach just kind of collapsed from its own weight more then its flaws of story telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom