• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the Side B to hang onto the edge of tomorrow

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The best time of year is starting tomorrow. NHL Season baby! I think i might be lurking and posting on NHL GAF more often. I too like Pat, Was told to hate the Bruins when I was younger.. and I still do.

Hooray for Dark Souls 2 main game ending
The best time of year is starting tomorrow. NHL Season baby! I think i might be lurking and posting on NHL GAF more often. I too like Pat, Was told to hate the Bruins when I was younger.. and I still do.
I live in College Basketball land, but Hockey's one of the few sports I never minded much. Maybe I'll leave some games on in the background. Maybe I just like it because it's nice and cool inside when you go to a game.

So a friend of mine said she wanted to pose for a thumbnail pic for one of my upcoming videos....would it be scummy to use it as the intro as well?

croten

Oh no, she's fine with it. Hell, she suggested more lewd than I was expecting. I just meant as far as click bait. Then again that might be the whole point so screw it why not.

It's fiiiiiine

In that case why not. If she's fine with it then it's your choice. I wouldn't do it but that's just me

Oh no, she's fine with it. Hell, she suggested more lewd than I was expecting. I just meant as far as click bait. Then again that might be the whole point so screw it why not.

Um. Hm. Well you can't possibly be as bad as other videos I've seen. As long as your content is good, it's up to you.

I kinda personally dislike clickbait, but I wouldn't tell you to not use it, I guess. All's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom