• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
But But You lost to the Kings. C'mon
He should be fine. He was good in Pre Season. idk if he's 100% yet.

They won the Cup in 2012 too. They're kind of decent.

Also, Alec Martinez. And Jonathan Quick.

Forgive me If I misspell player names. I only recently got into hockey in 2009.

I'm all about the Blues.

Please tell me something about the Blues. This is the first year I'm going to follow Hockey, and I know nothing about the sport.

I'm all about the Blues.

Please tell me something about the Blues. This is the first year I'm going to follow Hockey, and I know nothing about the sport.

Remember to scream at the TV during the powerplay when the Blues have the advantage.

I like The Kings Goalie he's pretty decent
Montreal was close too.... If Price never got injured it would be a different turn of events. Hopefully they are ready this year :D

Montreal has had some bad luck with injuries.
Having said that, you have the best defensemen in hockey right now. Subban is a 6 Foot monster. Give him a big ginger beard + Viking Helmet I think nobody would want to face him.

croten

I'm waiting for the Liam version (licensed or custom firmware/patching), since the PC one doesn't have the voice acting

It's all in Japanese anyway so I just skip past it but I can understand waiting.

So Zero Suit Samus in her black outfit is just Bayonetta. Her up B is almost a red hot kick and one of her alternate side B attacks is a stinger!

I'm all about the Blues.

The Blues have been consistently solid over the past couple of years and have a really good group of defencemen. They also play well offensively and have pretty good regular seasons. The Blues are a bubble team trying to break into the elite group with the Blackhawks, Bruins, and the Kings but can not get their yet because of poor playoff performance. In short a good well rounded team that just needs that extra push to be great.

Squishy3

i am never buying type-0 hd because it should have been a vita port with a console version later down the line, or a dual release like x/x-2, but squeenix gonna squeenix

neogaf ads are weird i just got a pollshare one asking me to vote on whether or not obama should be impeached

Yo. Vagabond.

ScQ0vai.png

Oh my god are we reaching the end of the DS2 LP o.o I have no idea how theyre gonna do the DLCs unless pat decides to go through NG+ just to get woolie there or woolie does or woolie does it with his sorc build.

Oh my god are we reaching the end of the DS2 LP o.o I have no idea how theyre gonna do the DLCs unless pat decides to go through NG+ just to get woolie there or woolie does or woolie does it with his sorc build.

Can't you just go to the DLC areas? I mean, the game doesn't go into NG+ unless you choose to.

Man I didn't know there were English patches for Vita games!

Not yet, but psp games got patched with custom firmware, and vita has custom firmware so it's only a matter of time before someone takes the fan translation and edits it and puts it on the vita version. Might take some time, but I'm patient.

Emouse

Damn Shadow of Mordor is really good, I'm getting nowhere in the story because of all the side stuff that pops up its great

Also fighting a mob of like 50 guys is both the best and worst thing ever

Mr.Towel

Damn Shadow of Mordor is really good, I'm getting nowhere in the story because of all the side stuff that pops up its great

Also fighting a mob of like 50 guys is both the best and worst thing ever

I keep bashing my head against the first watchief I have to kill. Killing 20 Uruks in 2 minutes doesn't seem too bad but I'm standing in the middle of their camp and like three guys come after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom