• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

I keep bashing my head against the first watchief I have to kill. Killing 20 Uruks in 2 minutes doesn't seem too bad but I'm like standing in the middle of their camp and like three guys come after me.

I just did that one actually, the 20 guys was fine because letting out the beast things (I forget what they're called) helps a lot, the rest was a lot of hit and run and cheesing them with arrows, that ground pound move really helps with the crowds too

Mr.Towel

I just did that one actually, the 20 guys was fine because letting out the beast things (I forget what they're called) helps a lot, the rest was a lot of hit and run and cheesing them with arrows, that ground pound move really helps with the crowds too

Yeah, I've seen people suggest just jumpin on a roof and spamming arrows, I should try that. I didn't find a beast cage in the camp but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I did buy the taming skill, so that might make it a bit easier if I find one.

Super sick.

Now, to hope I get to watch their games with having to rely on the aid of the internet.

You should get local coverage.

Hockey games are really fun and intense to go to. Just stay away from the drunk and twist assholes.

I've been to a ton of Islanders games because of a college discount. 15 dollar seats are hard to turn down.

Hockey games are really fun and intense to go to. Just stay away from the drunk and twist assholes.

I've been to a ton of Islanders games because of a college discount. 15 dollar seats are hard to turn down.

Unfortunately (Or maybe this is a good thing) I don't live in Missouri anymore.

Just FYI the fuhrer has some relation to Persona so that's why it's in there. They didn't just throw it in for shits and giggles.

Can you wait about an hour? Just started dinner.

Not sure if I'll be available then. Just post and I'll let you know if I can make it.

Sure. Where do I go?
NOTE: I only played Ultimax once against Romars.

Cool. Meet me in the Central Shopping District Death Room.

Please support Boychuk for me.
And holy shit $15... tickets in Toronto are $120 for standing room.

Im stuck househunting, man i just wanna go home and play video games. How many of you guys are buying Margret? I wanna do some scrubby mirror matches.

So, Crunchy Roll is going to air that anime with the Dreamcast girl.
47a63ea6f6c188ec79db0a8d93d96c331412711539_full.jpg

I guess the Smalls army is gaining power.

Wow. I think it's crazy that in my big fuck it, Im going digital phase, I'm only re-getting 4 games digitally. W101, Mario 3dland, Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart. The rest of my games (New Super Mario, ZombiU, Nintendoland and Donkey Kong) I'm likely never going to play again, so who cares. Jeez nintendo.

Wow. I think it's crazy that in my big fuck it, Im going digital phase, I'm only re-getting 4 games digitally. W101, Mario 3dland, Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart. The rest of my games (New Super Mario, ZombiU, Nintendoland and Donkey Kong) I'm likely never going to play again, so who cares. Jeez nintendo.

Think of all that space on the harddrive for Bayonetta 2

Xiraiya

I like looking at my copy of MGS Legacy collection and Ground Zero together next to my PS3, but then again I can count on 2 hands the number of physical copies I have for anything, so room isn't an issue.

Geez I'm just now realizing Guild Wars and Farcry were the last games I bought physical versions of, for PC anyway.

EDIT: Scratch that, I forgot I bought all 3 Mass Effect games and then stored them somewhere.

I like looking at my copy of MGS Legacy collection and Ground Zero together next to my PS3, but then again I can count on 2 hands the number of physical copies I have for anything, so room isn't an issue.

Geez I'm just now realizing Guild Wars and Farcry were the last games I bought physical versions of, for PC anyway.

EDIT: Scratch that, I forgot I bought all 3 Mass Effect games and then stored them somewhere.

My last one was New Vegas

Shame you can't install the game to the console, and just not even need the disc anymore. I know that would definitely hurt sales, but the time you could do that for PC games was the best and the worst.

the only thing i go digital for is PC. I like physical copies. I'm weird like that.

The smell of a new game case is the best. That needs to be a scented candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom