• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

What if he wants to play with liam in his bed?

n5158cf8872343.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Yo someone buy this and confirm for me that it comes with Strider 1.

EDIT: OH MY GOD IT'S WORSE. IT DOESN'T EVEN COME WITH STRIDER 2. AHAHAHAHAHA.

So I just bought it, and yeah...when I booted up the game it went straight into the original Strider. Nary a mention of the sequel. I'm at the Amazon stage as I type.

So...Cacpcom?

Whoever is in charge of uploading this shit to PSN doesn't know this game's history, and the whole "mislabeled discs" thing. AHAHAHAHA WOW.

EDIT2: Crisis averted. While the game does boot up Strider 1 to start with, you just have to hit the home button and select "Switch Discs" to get to Strider 2.

Squishy3

Yo someone buy this and confirm for me that it comes with Strider 1.

EDIT: OH MY GOD IT'S WORSE. IT DOESN'T EVEN COME WITH STRIDER 2. AHAHAHAHAHA.

Whoever is in charge of uploading this shit to PSN doesn't know this game's history, and the whole "mislabeled discs" thing. AHAHAHAHA WOW.
Grace Chen strikes again.

Edit: It does come with Strider 2 you just have to choose to swap the discs in the menu that pops up when you press the PS button. gj sony, let's not put a disclaimer about that on the store page or anything

kewlmyc

I agree with everything said about Smash 3DS except for their Dark Pit comment. He's a waste of a slot because he's just a better version of Pit. Unlike the other clones where it can be argued who's better, Dark Pit is just Pit but better. It's sad really. Would rather just have Pit with Dark Pit's improvements.

Squishy3

I agree with everything said about Smash 3DS except for their Dark Pit comment. He's a waste of a slot because he's just a better version of Pit. Unlike the other clones where it can be argued who's better, Dark Pit is just Pit but better. It's sad really. Would rather just have Pit with Dark Pit's improvements.
I still have no idea how Dr. Mario and Dark Pit got slots.

That's it. I give up. I plugged in a 2tb hard drive into my WiiU and I'll be grabbing Smash and Bayo digitally. Matts right. I'm buying discs (that I hate doing so now) on the worry that something bad may happen super far into the future. The only question now is whether or not I sell my existing discs and rebuy em digital.

Zenfalcia

Alright Oberon. I usually don't take part in these group avatar changes. But A. your skeleton skills are too damn sick and B. Moon Knight would actually look fucking rad as a skeleton. Think you could give me the skeleton treatment?

Why not change your moon knight to mummy moon knight?

That's it. I give up. I plugged in a 2tb hard drive into my WiiU and I'll be grabbing Smash and Bayo digitally. Matts right. I'm buying discs (that I hate doing so now) on the worry that something bad may happen super far into the future. The only question now is whether or not I sell my existing discs and rebuy em digital.

Slap em with your dick and sell them as collectors' items.

kewlmyc

I still have no idea how Dr. Mario and Dark Pit got slots.

Dr. Mario has Mario's old moveset from 64 and Melee so it makes sense.

Lucina gives us a female option for Marth with different hitbox shit, so sure why not.

Dark Pit has stronger arrows and a better side-special. He's just better. Should have just given it to Pit instead and made Dark Pit an alt color. He was easy to make so that's why. (His theme song is awesome though, so awesome it's in the game twice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom