• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Persona 4 Golden and Tales of Hearts R, what else should I get?

If you haven't caught on PSP games, now's definitely the time to do it. Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 2 Eternal Punishment (which is PS1) are both compatable with Liam TV. Also, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is an amazing JRPG.

Vita games though, Murasmasa, Virtue's Last Reward, Soul Sacrifice Delta, and Ys: Memories of Celcata are all great games. I don't like Danganronpa at all, but you might enjoy it more than I did.

Alfebit

Banned
Bish happened on friday.

October 17, 2014 started the new Friender Calender. From here on we'll use A.B. After Bish.

ZQ97mPg.png

It's probably Asami's.

I get that but...I get liking it and thinking its great but...the best?

You know all those people that say DBZ is the best thing ever? It's the same as that. They've been watching it since they were a kid, they haven't seen a ton of anime and it hits a lot of the marks that make anime anime. They're also young and not critical of plot or characters, so they see cool things happening with archetypes they're seeing for the first time and assume it's great.

Those little kid monsters or whatever are creepy as fuck.

I wish the enemy design progression would be a lot more creative than "we have to find a rabbit. Oh shit there is rabbit children now" Would be cool to have a rat enemy that didn't attack you and creeply rub themsleves over your body until you game overed tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom