• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhej

I'm also just digital with games from now on. The only physical thing I'm going to buy is the Smash Bros bundle which is exclusive to EB Games in Canada for some reason.

360pages

RWBY. I still need to watch it, a friend recommended it to me, though I've seen the first two episodes and...didn't really catch me.

Something about it rubs me the wrong way, not the style. (Though honestly I would have preferred it to be drawn, but the models look nice in motion, even if stilted when slower scenes are on the screen.)

I guess I was going into it expecting something else, and that's my own fault.

RWBY. I still need to watch it, a friend recommended it to me, though I've seen the first two episodes and...didn't really catch me.

Something about it rubs me the wrong way, not the style. (Though honestly I would have preferred it to be drawn, but the models look nice in motion, even if stilted when slower scenes are on the screen.)

I guess I was going into it expecting something else, and that's my own fault.

I think my problem with it is that it's not drawn. The Voice acting is....Bad?( Sorry RoosterTeeth) I watched like 2 episodes then I was like
giphy.gif

360pages

I think my problem with it is that it's not drawn. The Voice acting is....Bad?( Sorry RoosterTeeth) I watched like 2 episodes then I was like
giphy.gif

Hmm, I can accept that since they don't really have a budget. (That's why they have a school setting and what not. They can reuse locations and other things, and models are easier than hand drawn frames.

I watched the trailers and was pretty hype, because those were some rad animu fights, then like, the last one had voice acting, one of the guys from Mega64 was a character and it was all just so fucking terrible that I shut that trailer off and stopped caring all together.

360pages

I watched the trailers and was pretty hype, because those were some rad animu fights, then like, the last one had voice acting, one of the guys from Mega64 was a character and it was all just so fucking terrible that I shut that trailer off and stopped caring all together.

The voice acting is better in the final version, not by much. But it's not ear rending by any means.

I'm also just digital with games from now on. The only physical thing I'm going to buy is the Smash Bros bundle which is exclusive to EB Games in Canada for some reason.

Well that's just prime. I have it import ordered from Amazon USA because it's not on the Canadian one.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well you don't have to like Fallout, but it's a pretty damn good game if you like giant open world games where you go wherever you please.
*waits patiently for Fallout 4*

croten

I played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas and I distinctly remember having the radio on in 3 to listen to old timey music while in New Vegas I didn't so I kinda missed out on NV old timey music.

It's Three Dog Bow wow and you're listenin' to Galaxy New Radio!

Speaking of Fallout, I would love to see Pat play New Vega
or do an lp

New Vegas is my favorite Western RPG. Kotor 2 being a close second

I really liked Dragon Age Origins, but I'm really not into Western RPGs. It's like, where the moe at?

You know what would have made Fallout good? Anime. It should have been anime.
I'm joking, if you can't tell.
Though I'm also not joking at all.

croten

I kinda want to do the same as well. The problem though is finding a copy.

I have them all on Blu ray. Alien, Aliens and Alien 3. The whole collection

I really liked Dragon Age Origins, but I'm really not into Western RPGs. It's like, where the moe at?

There are mods for that

Jman014

There's probably a mod out there for Fallout 3 and NV that's just for you! Try Witcher 2. Triss is all the moe you need.
I didn't bother with Triss in my game.

You're like the opposite of me. I'm not really into jrpgs.

Squishy3

Margaret is Kokonoe tier and I will suck it up and deal with it but I will still hold some form of irrational hate to Margaret pickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom