• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right?

Thanks, I'll send a PM with them in a bit. I'd really appreciate it, because literally everybody that I personally know either doesn't know shit about Manga (and thus has little knowledge on which to critique), or is afraid for some reason to critique my art. Cause without a second opinion, I end up not noticing flaws or things that need improvement until long after making them.
I can critique it if you like, Im pretty well versed in story telling as well.

Zenfalcia

Duh. I kicked Pat's ass at Smash a few weeks back.
Pat is probably my favorite celebrity, if that helps soften the blow.

Nice.
Pat is a cool person, who i may treat like a friend, but he knows nothing about me. It feels like a stalker relationship. I try not to be starstruck by celebrities even crappy e-celebs, since in the end, they are a normal person.

360pages

Someone once told me my descriptions tend to bog down things in my story.

Also, the guys drawing, have you ever tried writing something out then drawing it. Like writing it in book so you will have context with the scene.

All hail Clifford, our Galactic Tormentor.

I object to your making light of our ancient enemy Xenu
17mt8e03opo34jpg.jpg
Look at him... Taunting us...

Agent York

Neo Member
Unless if I'm looking at it wrong (which I probably am, my use of internet interfaces is akin to a potato), I can't seem to attach files to PMs. What was that about Imgur or whatever? Is it easy to use and private?

Zenfalcia

Oh man what a weirdo, who would do that.
Jokes are fun

I mean, people who do those things probably drive a shame car and move at high
threads
roads.

Thanks, I'll send a PM with them in a bit. I'd really appreciate it, because literally everybody that I personally know either doesn't know shit about Manga (and thus has little knowledge on which to critique), or is afraid for some reason to critique my art. Cause without a second opinion, I end up not noticing flaws or things that need improvement until long after making them.

Sure, I'll try to be as constructive as possible. I had some people I know like that. They are trying to make a VN with sex scenes and I helped point out some inconsistencies with his art, since the people he's working with are friends and don't really make any criticism on his art.

Zenfalcia

I like to whistle life is beautiful way too much. That game has ruined me.

That line and "I need more power" should always be read in Vergil's voice now and forever.

Dude, I use it as my ringtone and listen to it on loop sometimes.. It's too good.

You're forgetting, now i'm a little motivated. Link to Vergil lines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJkge7JAGg

Unless if I'm looking at it wrong (which I probably am, my use of internet interfaces is akin to a potato), I can't seem to attach files to PMs. What was that about Imgur or whatever? Is it easy to use and private?

There's a site called zippyshare that makes them into download links. I like it because it has decent download speeds.

Imgur also works, since you can drag and drop images to upload and upload as an album.

After all that excitement from a Weekend where both of my Football teams won, and the Royals begin their quest to show the world they no longer suck, I'm in a happy place.

Avatar change, and then I'm out.

Agent York

Neo Member
Time Crisis 2 is the best. One time I was able to get to the final level before using a continue.

TC3 is awesome too, especially cause of the multiple weapons, but I feel that 2 is better designed and more enjoyable overall.

4 can die in a fire.

Wow im lucky, theres one right near my house.

about 5 miles away from super arcade! and they got EVA and Video game figures as prizes in the crane games.

How big are the figurines? Are they full sized ones or the nendoroid ones

Apparently where I live for University, they are going to have one of the first Round1 outside of Cali, so I'm kinda hyped for more arcade games.

edit:Apparently it's going to open up this winter! I'm super hyped for this guys! It takes 30 minutes biking to get there!

edit2:I hope I don't get Ebola there tho.

Zenfalcia

Apparently where I live for University, they are going to have one of the first Round1 outside of Cali, so I'm kinda hyped for more arcade games.

edit:Apparently it's going to open up this winter! I'm super hyped for this guys! It takes 30 minutes biking to get there!

It's finnneee. It'll be worth to get ebola to play at a hype arcade.

joe2187

Banned
I gave your images a quick look and sent you a pm.

Lucky you. Are you planning to go there soon?

I have no idea!

I just heard about from that thread, didnt even know it existed. sounds cool. I might check it out next weekend

and about the figures i was just looking up were from the facebook page

1662198_671454766244049_1052572478_n.jpg

ArjanN

About the Rule of Rose playthrough: I'm pretty sure the main character is just remembering all this childhood bullying stuff, so it makes sense that she seems older/taller than them, because she's just inserting her current self image into it. It seems fairly obvious almost nothing of the current scenario is actually "really" happening, I'm assuming it's all just some sort of fever dream/hallucination/ghost magic mixed in with her memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom