• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not gonna get drunk.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14858-1401882869-5.gif

You should at least taste Wild Turkey at some point in your life, it's so delicious!

Emouse

I Beated the First ZOE. I feel Disappointed, I mean the gameplay is fun but the story is so short and kinda meh it ruins the experience. I swear to god the Main Protagonist says "What?" like 50 times in this fucking game.. and it drives me bananas. Good Game.. Real Shitty Story. Idk what to expect from the 2nd.

2nd is way better protag is good too, it's also longer, also Leo is like 14 and all his friends are dead, what you want from that kid?

Emouse

=/ I dunno it's just Leo reminded me of Shinji from NGE maybe that's why I didn't like him.

Yeah he is, he's very generic mech protag which sucks but that also makes protag 2 way cooler, I think the story of Jehuty and antagonists is more important than Leo unfortunately

Cowboy Bebop was the first anime I remember watching. Shits awesome

I'm running it at 60 with the occasional drop down to 45/40. Still better than consoles, and I don't have a shit FOV either!
Thats what's really preventing me from getting it. I'm hearing a lot about poor optimization with the random frame drops and stuff. I'm probably good with Isolation and Mordor for now, anyway.

To be fair, there was a lot of talented people around Lucas that helped refined those movies into what they became, including his ex-wife, who is basically ignored.This article about Marcia Lucas is a great read if you want a peek into all the other people who helped make Star Wars a reality.

Marcia Lucas was his editor correct? I'll give this a read at lunch.

He also casually forgets about Gary Kurtz, who was the real big mind behind 4 and 5.

Mr.Towel

Marcia Lucas was his editor correct? I'll give this a read at lunch.

He also casually forgets about Gary Kurtz, who was the real big mind behind 4 and 5.

That article is a fun read because it specifically mentions the fact that Lucas admits to being a shitty writer and had to constantly have people look at his script and revise his ideas. It makes the prequels make a lot more sense.

Also, if you want to get a glimpse into how shitty the original Star Wars could have been, check out Dark Horses' The Star Wars comic based on Lucas' original ideas. Woof.

Fuck you and your birthday.

I don't even know if this is subbed or dubbed....

dubbed, the best true way to watch any anime.

Guess what, motherfuckers?

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Turning 21!

Gonna be treating myself to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory once my morning classes are done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 93 BROTHER. Someone already stole the cromartie one so I don't have any videos to put here ;_;

Shilled so hard motherfuckers try to fine me.

"I don't even know what that means"

Frienders in Paris.

I actually plan on playing the game, but I'm only getting it day 1 for the cards. If I don't get it day 1 then I'll be stuck with half a set of tarot cards which will drive me nuts. You can't handle these first world problems.

You should have done it like me, and got none of the cards.

I'm not buying Q. I might buy ORAS.

I actually plan on playing the game, but I'm only getting it day 1 for the cards. If I don't get it day 1 then I'll be stuck with half a set of tarot cards which will drive me nuts. You can't handle these first world problems.

I might play it, then probably hate it cuz fuck new persona even if its Etrian Odyssey. BUT THE CARDS MAN.

Stop buying all of them then for hoarding the cards.

BUT I NEED THE WORLD AND THE STAR. I NEED JOJO

Get Q in that case. I didn't get Ultimax in time so now I don't have to get Q. I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED 3 OR 4 YET AND I WANT THESE FUCKING CARDS.
Atlus's marketing 2gud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom