• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Q in that case. I didn't get Ultimax in time so now I don't have to get Q. I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED 3 OR 4 YET AND I WANT THESE FUCKING CARDS.
Atlus's marketing 2gud

Atlus's marketing hurts so good.

Wasn't it confirmed that ORAS doesn't have character customization? If that's true then I'm not buying it.

Even still, its a remake of one of my favorite pokemon games ever and you can catch every single pokemon in this game. That's some really strong selling points for me. Its the first game I played when I finally saved up enough $$ for a GBA SP back in the day.

The laws of the universe say that the best way to make something happen is to not do anything. Either that or be extremely attractive.

Weirdly, all of my success with women has come from me doing nothing, they just came over to me and were all over me. I'd say that would put me in the second category, but please, I ain't that good looking.

Why are the turbovirgins of 4chan kicking him out for being a virgin?

Maybe he wasn't turbo enough.
Have you been on r9k? That shit is fucking toxic. Like there are some dudes that are just acting, but the guys that take is seriously make me sad, they're super deluded.

Yeah, that thread has been around for awhile. I think he's still a virgin, which isn't a big deal, but sucks because that's the point of the thread!
I'm not surprised he wouldn't be able to do it in a week given his attitude lol.

The laws of the universe say that the best way to make something happen is to not do anything. Either that or be extremely attractive.
The best answer to everything is always to do nothing

Weirdly, all of my success with women has come from me doing nothing, they just came over to me and were all over me. I'd say that would put me in the second category, but please, I ain't that good looking.

All of my successes either came from me being oblivious to attraction, until the very last moment, or me having my SSS game on, and being charming enough to disappoint them later.

Have you been on r9k? That shit is fucking toxic. Like there are some dudes that are just acting, but the guys that take is seriously make me sad, they're super deluded.

I have been. It's both super entertaining, and super depressing.

I wear suits to the bar every weekend and dance all night, so I think women like that I'm just there to have fun with friends. Especially older women.

You should show them your anime

Funny story, last Halloween I was at the bar and an older woman put her number in my phone, seeing my lewd Evangelion wallpaper and commenting that it was "Hot." Even though realistically she was just trying to keep me on the line by feigning a shared interest.

Youth is an aphrodisiac.

Apparently it's my youth, but more than anything they've commented on my "dazzling blue eyes" and sense of style. All of them have loved the way I dress. So just do that if you wanna hook up with older women, guys.

That's the best part. Some of those children need serious help tho. I don't understand what kind of misfortune befell them to make them so bitter.
When you're not good socially it turns you into the weird kid, which makes you even less social and it keeps going. You have to be a certain type of person to break that. But 4real though they do, they've lost touch with reality so hard

Funny story, last Halloween I was at the bar and an older woman put her number in my phone, seeing my lewd Evangelion wallpaperlewd.jpg
There you go, liking things and not caring that you like it brings you the ladies. Also brb burning my eyes to make them blue

So...writing! Any of you guys doing something for writing month?
I tried that once. Boy did that fail miserably

Zenfalcia

Funny story, last Halloween I was at the bar and an older woman put her number in my phone, seeing my lewd Evangelion wallpaper and commenting that it was "Hot." Even though realistically she was just trying to keep me on the line by feigning a shared interest.

s-so lewd.
Annnnddd saved for later use.

Why not both? it'll be like.. $70 total.. maybe $100? how much was persona q?

Symphonia is better in pretty much every way in my opinion. Yuri is great and so is Flynn, but as a whole I like the cast less and the story doesn't go to as many cool places in Vesperia.

Except for the obvious things like graphics, gameplay, etc. which are obviously better in Vesperia because they had more time to be refined over the years.

I like Vesperia more btw.

Except for the obvious things like graphics, gameplay, etc. which are obviously better in Vesperia because they had more time to be refined over the years.
I like Vesperia more btw.

With the way they're stylized I don't really think Vesperia looks considerably better. And I prefer the combat, dungeon and puzzle design in Symphonia way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom