• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably like this
vince-mcmahon-walk.gif
We'll just pretend I did all of them in a chain

On pizza talk: I like meat lovers with pineapple from pizza hut. Sometimes with stuffed crust

I ordered a calzone once. What I got was not a calzone. It was like someone hollowed out a bread and threw mostly vegetables and cheese in there. It was a disgusting, watery mess.

They literally took an uncooked pizza, threw some shit on there and closed it up. It puffed up like nobody's business of course.

Basically what I'm saying is, I got a shitty, vegetable water filled drinkbox made out of bread. I just threw it out. 1/10 didn't know people who murder food are allowed to sell what they do to other people.

I ordered a calzone once. What I got was not a calzone. It was like someone hollowed out a bread and threw mostly vegetables and cheese in there. It was a disgusting, watery mess.

They literally took an uncooked pizza, threw some shit on there and closed it up. It puffed up like nobody's business of course.

Basically what I'm saying is, I got a shitty, vegetable water filled drinkbox made out of bread. I just threw it out. 1/10 didn't know people who murder food are allowed to sell what they do to other people.
Christ that sounds horrifying

Coulda been worse. With... I dunno, bugs or something.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm alive, Frienders! Back home and feeling surprisingly okay for just having my gallbladder yanked out. And maybe I'll regret posting this later, but I'm still a bit hopped up on anesthesia and don't care so here's a picture of me just after surgery I took with my Vita (can #postsurgeryvitaselfie be a thing?):

10689914_10205372832664998_7618453296993582047_n.jpg

Glad to be back with you guys! <3 you all.

joe2187

Banned
Second time within a week I walk into a pizza discussion after all the places has closed. Fuck you guys again!

The best pizzas I ever had were when I used to take a bunch of thomas muffins, cut em in half, slather a bunch of tomato sauce over it, top it with mozzerella cheese and pepporoni and then nuke it in the microwave.

Coulda been worse. With... I dunno, bugs or something.

The only thing worse could've been if the courier opened up the box and told me "LOOK! POOP!".

Ordered some blue cheese pizza thing for my mother as well and that shit was actually pretty good. Like, wtf? You know how to make a decent pizza but you don't know how to make something even close to resembling a calzone?

I should've taken pictures, it was an abomination.

I'm alive, Frienders! Back home and feeling surprisingly okay for just having my gallbladder yanked out. And maybe I'll regret posting this later, but I'm still a bit hopped up on anesthesia and don't care so here's a picture of me just after surgery I took with my Vita (can #postsurgeryvitaselfie be a thing?):

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10689914_10205372832664998_7618453296993582047_n.jpg?oh=d1abf3c4be0154ce3fe97c6d5ff27731&oe=54B23C56&__gda__=1424535337_73fd49dfb954b94460cd5966b5dccbe1[/IMG

[B]Glad to be back with you guys! <3 you all[/B].[/QUOTE]

No talk. Just Rest.

Glad you've made it out of major surgery alive. Salud.

#postsurgeryvitaselfie can and must be the only thing.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

You don't need a gallbladder to still use a vita.
its great having you back.

Glad you didn't die!

Glad to see you came out unscathed. Who needs a gall bladder anyway? Be sure to get plenty of rest.

See. He got gud, and now everything's fine.

Vita means life you guys

Gamer Y

Glad you're doing good.

croten

Well done man, one day we will all post a vita selfie

Okingjrr

Glad you got through the surgery, happy recovery!

Ah Welcome back Friender! I don't plan on having any more surgeries anytime soon but I would join you.

Glad you're feeling good man. Hope you get back to 100% soon.

Emouse

so I just found out about a super rad arcade run by a couple of dudes and seems to be like 70% fighting games and is about 30 mins from where I live

time to git gud
and gain dat social confidence before showing my face

croten

I'm pretty proud of my gif. And
unfortunately, I started and finished rising before I ever looked at the earlier seasons, so I already know that Ippo is conspicuously not fucking Mashiba's sister yet. You're college-age by now, talk about your feelings like adults

He's like 20-21 or something by the end of rising

Hmm that is not a good sign but Revengence wasn't a bad port so maybe it will be fine
if not, we blame everything on Activision and call it a day

Rising had graphic options. Just changing resolutions is not acceptable in 2014.

For fuck sake, it should have never been acceptable ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom