• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Max seems to really only touch the surface of most action games he plays on his channel
and sometimes not even that
, but maybe he really brought his A game with Bayo 2 and really figured stuff out.

I saw his uploads for bayo but haven't watched it yet, so I wouldn't know. As much as I love the guy, I couldn't help but backseat game while watching his playthrough of the older DMC's.

I saw his uploads for bayo but haven't watched it yet, so I wouldn't know. As much as I love the guy, I couldn't help but backseat game while watching his playthrough of the older DMC's.

Dude, ANYONE would. I saw that shit as it was being uploaded and having played through everything earlier in the year I was just like "Oh god, oh god why what the fuck". This is one of those games you don't LP a blind run of because why would you do that?

I definitely see your point and while I can't sympatheize with it, I understand it. But I don't think not buying the game is gonna tell developers that they have to include those features in their game, but it's gonna tell them there's no crowd for their games on PC and demotivate them to make any games for PC anymore if it sells less than it does on consoles.

But of course it's your money and time.

If publishers want to push that narrative, go ahead. ArkSys tried to pull that bullshit, and no one took it.

If you are going to try the PC market, do it well. That's all I ask. I don't like saying that a game I sorta, but not really, had hype for isn't something I like to say.

Squishy3

Dude, ANYONE would. I saw that shit as it was being uploaded and having played through everything earlier in the year I was just like "Oh god, oh god why what the fuck". This is one of those games you don't LP a blind run of because why would you do that?
I'm going to be streaming a blind run of Bayo 2. <_<

Wait wait hold on so you guys are telling me, there's people that are actually into
guys?
You think we watch Jojo's for the plot?!

Freakmonkey

Neo Member

Yeah, I eventually couldn't really finish them, I could feel like he was getting salty when he wasn't doing well and I just like ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T DOING THE THING RIGHT, DO THE THING RIGHT.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Blind LPs are fine as long as you try to actually figure out the game. He was rushing through because he thought he had to for the videos. The problem with his DMC1-4 LPs was that he mashed his way through, brute forced them, and then criticized them.

DMC4 in particular, it took him 10 videos in to realize he was playing on Easy Automatic mode where the game plays for you.

croten

You ever lose sleep and stay awake at night while thinking of the inevitable entropy of life and the universe?

No because I have accepted that everything we do is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

I think that as long as I can make myself and others happy then the universe doesn't matter

I'm going to be streaming a blind run of Bayo 2. <_<

You think we watch Jojo's for the plot?!
I assume you've played 1 though so you'll have more of a handle on it than none at all.
Good luck though, hope you don't get crucified.
Also damn I got exposed

Yeah, I eventually couldn't really finish them, I could feel like he was getting salty when he wasn't doing well and I just like ITS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T DOING THE THING RIGHT, DO THE THING RIGHT.
He skipped optional weapons too which isn't necessary, but still. It would've been less frustrating if there were less salt, or salt thrown in a different direction

Blind LPs are fine as long as you try to actually figure out the game. He was rushing through because he thought he had to for the videos. The problem with his DMC1-4 LPs was that he mashed his way through, brute forced them, and then criticized them.

DMC4 in particular, it took him 10 videos in to realize he was playing on Easy Automatic mode where the game plays for you.
To be fair Auto used to mean something else in the other games. Still though, why would anyone use Auto anyways. Get good

Why don't guys grab and compare each other's dicks? We need more equality.

hl9zNSU.png

Squishy3

I assume you've played 1 though so you'll have more of a handle on it than none at all.
Good luck though, hope you don't get crucified.
Also damn I got exposed
I don't think I will. Not horribly, anyway.
No idea if Gracious and Glorious are in the game, but there'll probably be a death or two on them the first time. :p

The best video of that on Youtube is the one titled "Takamura: Shark of the Kamogawa Gym showers."

Alfebit

Banned
I made it back from the Cheesecake Factory alive, and I was fucking satisfied. Had some Fettuccine Alfredo as the main dish with a slice of chocolate cheesecake for desert. Couldn't finish the whole slice, but ate enough of it. Came home to see that my sister sent me a birthday card, and my internet provider decided to give me a 25 dollar Visa prepaid card because I don't know. Free money though.

Now I'm going to install Aliens Versus Predator Classic 2000 that I got for free on GOG and see if I can get into some multiplayer games this evening.

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom