• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs are the best. Gif is evidence.

djFrydf.gif

Oh jeez you guys, I'm reading Onani Master Kurosawa for the first time since all of you say it's so good and you guys are totally right. Onani Master Kurosawa is super good. I think everyone should read it.

Real talk: I forgot about that one fantasy he has and that was pretty uncomfortable to read.

Oh jeez you guys, I'm reading Onani Master Kurosawa for the first time since all of you say it's so good and you guys are totally right. Onani Master Kurosawa is super good. I think everyone should read it.

Real talk: I forgot about that one fantasy he has and that was pretty uncomfortable to read.

Which one? I'm on chapter 11

Someone do something to my avatar to make it unique and interesting and the talk of the neogaf town.

2uCdRVC.png

Didn't really make it unique, but I took at shot at making it transparent. The guys in the forum avatar thread could probably do a better job.

Oh that one. Yeah......yeeeaaah.

Yuuuup. It's been years since I last read Onani and I completely forgot that was a thing. I guess it didn't bother me at the time because I was a dumb kid.

want most in november?

Shovel Knight is my favorite game this year so far.

I really want Tales of Hearts R. I hear Hearts R is thankfully more like Vesperia and not like Xillia

FINALLY got into a multiplayer game in AVP. For whatever reason the servers were being uncooperative an hour ago.

Man...this is the kind of multiplayer shooter I love. Just complete, fucking chaos. Jump in, get killed, score kills, jump out. No sense of tactics, no major investment, pure catharsis.

Headbiting marines feels so good...

Oh, and Dark Souls moving to Steamworks, that's cool too...

EDIT: Current GOTY, huh? Alien Isolation, surprisingly. Of course that won't fucking matter because Bayonetta 2 this weekend can only be stellar. But for games I'm looking forward to in November, not really sure. I've got DigiPen to worry about.
Project Diva F 2nd is supposed to come out in November, right? Then I guess that.

want most in november?

I really want Tales of Hearts R. I hear Hearts R is thankfully more like Vesperia and not like Xillia

Most want in November - Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Smash is hype and all, but BoI is life. That game when absorb so many hours from me.

want most in november?

Current GOTY? Hmmm, as much as I like Ultimax I think I'm going to have to give it to Dangan Ronpa 2. Great game.

Game I want most is probably Pokemon Omega Ruby or Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

want most in november?

smash wii u

Drakengard 3 or Ultimax. But I have to wait for Platinum week to actually be sure of that.

Finished book 1 of korra. now its time for book 2 hype
kora.gif

YOU HAVE AN HOUR AND 40 MINUTES. GET TO IT.

r8X76ZA.png

Alright you warframe-y motherfucker, this should work
I also am willing to put kamina glasses on it so you can join the cool kids, or if you really really want me to, I'll make it predatorvision.

360pages

Damn it, my story club isn't talking about anything interesting since I reviewed the story that is up way before it was featured.

And no really interesting post from my other subscribed threads peeked my interest. So I guess I'll watch Rule of Rose 5 and 6, though I'm not too fond of that playthough.

Jman014

want most in november?

Does Revengeance PC count for GOTY? If it doesn't then I don't really have a GOTY. Maybe Shadowrun Returns, The Banner Saga or Divinity Original Sin.

As for my most wanted game in November it's between Smash Wii U, Warlords of Draenor, Call of Duty and Dragon Age Inquisition.

2uCdRVC.png

Didn't really make it unique, but I took at shot at making it transparent. The guys in the forum avatar thread could probably do a better job.

Looks awesome! I will start using this one first since you posted first.
Though you snipped her horn off so I'm gonna round that out a bit.

r8X76ZA.png

Alright you warframe-y motherfucker, this should work
I also am willing to put kamina glasses on it so you can join the cool kids, or if you really really want me to, I'll make it predatorvision.

... Did you edit it so that the Doritos are going into her "mouth" or am I imagining things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom