• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it back from the Cheesecake Factory alive, and I was fucking satisfied. Had some Fettuccine Alfredo as the main dish with a slice of chocolate cheesecake for desert. Couldn't finish the whole slice, but ate enough of it.

Motherfucker goes to Cheesecake Factory and doesn't get Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp OR the fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls?

Everyone knows that all girls are secretly bisexual.
lol

That's what Dragon Age 2 taught me.

I always kind of inwardly justified that with "This is a parallel universe where Hawke is a dude and also Anders likes dick" or "This is a parallel universe where Hawke is a chick and Isabela... Remains unchanged"

You ever lose sleep and stay awake at night while thinking of the inevitable entropy of life and the universe?

No because I have accepted that everything we do is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

I think that as long as I can make myself and others happy then the universe doesn't matter

Croten and I are of one mind in this

360pages

This story week was weird, I already reviewed the story being featured, and I'm probably not going to answer too many questions outside of a few.

The one thing that makes the system weird is the fact that you only get partial points if you reviewed the story before the week. Even if I really wanted to participate a lot I probably wouldn't be able unless they updated it sometime this week.

My roommate's Xbone is full to burst with Korra and her friends.

EDIT: HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS
I WAS ONLY THINKING OF MAN VS WILD
OH MAN
OH GEEZ

You'll always remember your first time. <3

Those are plates of food ain't they?
Hell yeah they are. I normally don't get any desert with meals at restaurants because of the extra cost and I'm usually full by then, but I would've hated myself if I went to a place called the Cheesecake Factory and didn't have a slice of fucking cheesecake.

And you know what, I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy any other cheesecake after this. Much like how Top Pot Donuts has effectively ruined me on enjoying other donuts because they're so damn good.

God bless northwestern Washington!

So my girlfriend is using Sm4sh Mii Fighters to determine what to have for dinner tonight.

pizza home runs salad then uses that time to get an SP flag
they're on stock so an SP flag means another life
started at 3 stock pizza now has five lives
pizza beat the shit out of salad

Jman014

I always kind of inwardly justified that with "This is a parallel universe where Hawke is a dude and also Anders likes dick" or "This is a parallel universe where Hawke is a chick and Isabela... Remains unchanged"
I wonder if everyone in Dragon Age Inquisition will be bi.
My roommate's Xbone is full to burst with Korra and her friends.

EDIT: HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS
I WAS ONLY THINKING OF MAN VS WILD
OH MAN
OH GEEZ
Korra and her friends need to star in a children's book.

So my girlfriend is using Sm4sh Mii Fighters to determine what to have for dinner tonight.

giphy.gif

I wonder if everyone in Dragon Age Inquisition will be bi.

They'd better be. Although from the sound of the end cutscene in 2 all that'll matter is whether my inquisitor, Cassandra, Hawke, and Isabela can have a foursome

360pages

I just realized that Masashi Kishimoto is rich as fuck. He pays nearly 11.8 million yen in taxs. I mean shit...and this was in 2004.

AVP Classic 2000 is pretty cool, although I had issues trying to get into a multiplayer game so I just played each of the campaigns instead. That game is so fucking fast, holy shit.

That and I just realized hat I now own all the PC AVP games. This, 2, and the 2010 game.

Archgan

Wow, the newest Rule of Rose is an hour long. I wonder if they are trying to actually finish the game.

Edit: Nevermind, Rule of Rose is apparently 8 hours long and they haven't played half of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom