• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't unlock until 2 in the afternoon tomorrow for beast coasters.

Just an hour before I get done with work.

POrDHCz.png

You're a terrible person and I love it.

It doesn't unlock until 2 in the afternoon tomorrow for beast coasters.

I'll be playing it as soon as it unlocks and allows me to download it at 10 am tomorrow morning.

Damn that sucks.

that part was so crazy. the end of book 1 was hitting me right in the feels.kinda surprised that seen was on nickelodeon lol.

Salute.gif

im with you in spirit

Just wait till the shit that goes down at the end of book 2 and 3. Its pretty insane.

best girl

WE DOING OUR MONOGATARI BEST GIRLS? Kanbaru 5ever.

please.

Best episode.

I've only watched Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari.I should watch the rest. Although ,i heard the second season wasn't that great.

2nd best girl

This scene has been burned into my mind.

Karen is second best for me. Kanbaru with short hair will always be my GOAT though. And it is garbage, especially if you like Kanbaru and Karen who have maybe 10 minutes of screen time between them. If you do watch it, I hope you love seeing arcs of nothing but Araragi, Shinobu and Sengoku because they're about 80% of it. Kaiki is awesome though and saved it from being the DMC2 of that series. I'd say just watch the last 6 episodes and skip everything else.

Someone did it. Someone made the best website ever. Making this my homepage. http://comeonandsl.am/

Karen is second best for me. Kanbaru with short hair will always be my GOAT though. And it is garbage, especially if you like Kanbaru and Karen who have maybe 10 minutes of screen time between them. If you do watch it, I hope you love seeing arcs of nothing but Araragi, Shinobu and Sengoku because they're about 80% of it. Kaiki is awesome though and saved it from being the DMC2 of that series. I'd say just watch the last 6 episodes and skip everything else.

Less interested in watching it now.

you love it tho

Maybe.
Yes.

Someone did it. Someone made the best website ever. Making this my homepage. http://comeonandsl.am/

YEAH YOU LOVE IT.

Also I just saw the ad for Advanced Warfare on youtube. That scene with they soldiers hoora'ing.....eugh. I hope you guys are ready for a shit ton of uncanny valley this gen.

EDIT: Okay so I never fucking miss an opportunity to push this. Since we're talking about Space Jam, post your favorite mash ups NOW.

YEAH YOU LOVE IT.

Also I just saw the ad for Advanced Warfare on youtube. That scene with they soldiers hoora'ing.....eugh. I hope you guys are ready for a shit ton of uncanny valley this gen.

EDIT: Okay so I never fucking miss an opportunity to push this. Since we're talking about Space Jam, post your favorite mash ups NOW.

EVERYONE LOOK AT MY POST NOW. I EDITED IT.

Jman014

YEAH YOU LOVE IT.

Not really a mashup but here's this remix of the UNATCO HQ theme from the original Deus Ex done by the guy that did the music to Frozen Synapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odfCTFPyZCo

Not really a mashup but here's this remix of the UNATCO HQ theme from the original Deus Ex done by the guy that did the music to Frozen Synapse

FS music is so good. Like you wouldn't think a strategy game would have any kind of intense music but then FS comes along and slaps you for being a silly bitch.

Avoiding due to music spoilers.
Yes I'm one of those crazy people

We've posted our favorite slam jams like 3 times now, but eh. Have my slams, my jams, and all of my chaos dunks! Slamming Finger!
That's not enough, it's never enough.

Also can anyone tell me which are the Gundams you watch and which you can skip?

Why would you do this to me? Now I want to play Deus Ex again.

That's not enough, it's never enough.

Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny are garbage. Don't make the same mistake I did by watching them. Gundam Build Fighters is pretty good. I don't know about the rest.

UNATCO needs you to recover that shipment of Ambrosia the NSF stole.

Fuck unatco, they didn't even fucking teach me to use a rifle. What kind of supersoldier never learns to use a goddamn assault rifle? Pieces a' bourgeoisie shit. Needed the money for their underwater base, probably.

The universal century - Mobile Suit Gundam (watch the three recap movies, they're a lot better) -> MSG: 08th MS Team -> MSG: War in the Pocket -> Zeta Gundam -> Char's Counterattack -> Gundam Unicorn

Outside the universal century - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 -> Gundam 00 Season 2 -> Gundam 00 movie.

I don't much much outside the UC other than 00. 00 is a really good place to start for people wanting to get into Gundam. The UC is for people who want to experience the main gundam timeline and the crazy shit that goes down.

The universal century - Mobile Suit Gundam (watch the three recap movies, they're a lot better) -> MSG: 08th MS Team -> MSG: War in the Pocket -> Zeta Gundam -> Char's Counterattack -> Gundam Unicorn

Outside the universal century - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 -> Gundam 00 Season 2 -> Gundam 00 movie.

I don't much much outside the UC other than 00. 00 is a really good place to start for people wanting to get into Gundam. The UC is for people who want to experience the main gundam timeline and the crazy shit that goes down.

So I have this .txt file named "Shit you need to watch" for obvious reasons.....Yeah no I made a new one called "Gundam". Thank you btw

I see a lot of slaming and jammin going on in here.

Also my mom called me to her room right now and she was watching some mexican show about weebs and I get to the last part of it and theyre talking about the kenshin live action movie and 47 ronin. They then ended the show with an AMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom