• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have this .txt file named "Shit you need to watch" for obvious reasons.....Yeah no I made a new one called "Gundam". Thank you btw

No problem, going through the gundam universe myself and really enjoying it. Some of the anime of the older universe takes some getting used to, but its still really well written.

And I disagree with Pat on the podcast about Shinji being the first protagonist to just say "no fuck that mecha shit." Gundam did it first, though obviously not at the level of Eva.

I feel like now is an opportune time to remind everyone that a song from the former-jrpg-turned-punchline Blue Dragon was used for the best boss fight in Barkley.
oh god I remember Pat and Liam losing their shit at this

I see a lot of slaming and jammin going on in here.

Also my mom called me to her room right now and she was watching some mexican show about weebs and I get to the last part of it and theyre talking about the kenshin live action movie and 47 ronin. They then ended the show with an AMV.
What....what show is this?

I saw a Mexican soap opera in a burrito place once where there were luchadors then suddenly there weren't then there was a talent show Then a sex scene. I don't speak a word of Spanish so the whole thing was very confusing.

And I disagree with Pat on the podcast about Shinji being the first protagonist to just say "no fuck that mecha shit." Gundam did it first, though obviously not at the level of Eva.

I think there should be more "reluctant hero who accepts what he has to do and does it anyways" roles in things. They way they described Kenshiro on the Northstar FNF makes me think he's like this as they said he doesn't want to kill people but he knows it's the only way things can go as how fucked everything is.

I think it was called Japantastic?
All I'm finding is a youtube channel.

I saw a Mexican soap opera in a burrito place once where there were luchadors then suddenly there weren't then there was a talent show Then a sex scene. I don't speak a word of Spanish so the whole thing was very confusing.
That's just like my japanese animes? You want me to come with you next time to explain what's going on?
You'll probably still be very confused

kUAvz.jpg

Found in this thread

Also schooby doo sona? If it was written like mastery inc, I would watch/play the shit out of it

FUCKING MYSTERY INCORPORATED IS GODDAMN AMAZING.

It's somehow true to the original cartoon but just so much more, the concept excellent and the turns are great.

The character development is surprisingly mature for a kids show, I'll tell you that.

I love the art and animation too, man that fucking show is radical.

EDIT: Was that a Durarara!! Reference?

I fucking love that show. It's so weird.

Village

FUCKING MYSTERY INCORPORATED IS GODDAMN AMAZING.

It's somehow true to the original cartoon but just so much more, the concept excellent and the turns are great.

The character development is surprisingly mature for a kids show, I'll tell you that.

I love the art and animation too, man that fucking show is radical.

EDIT: Was that a Durarara!! Reference?

I fucking love that show. It's so weird.

Its fantastic, sad it got canceled, CN cancels everything though

Doesn't Mike Tyson have his own Scooby Doo cartoon of his own?

Yes, from what I understand its amazing.

Squishy3

sklafarebear just play the game and shut up

real talk you'd think activision would at least have the gall to let people preorder on steam

Holy shit, Co op maps in AVP are so fun. Working with other marines to fend off hordes of aliens. Ended up using all my smart gun ammo and having to use my pistol to hold of a Praetorian. I killed it...but before it's blood managed to take me down.

This game is so fucking fun. I'm totally fine with this as my multiplayer counterpart to AVP 2's single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom