• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

OH GOD THE PARRY MECHANIC SOMEONE HELP ME ITS TOO GOOD
iQG6Jas2aVxx.png

Holy shit why does everyone read faster than me. I need to get good.
I marathon shit in like hours. Manga is especially easy for me to digest. It has lower word counts than reading, and so I can binge it in a day or two like Pat. Onani Master I did in like 2-3 hours or something.

Anyway, read at the speed you prefer. You read for yourself.
Oh jeez, I'm reaching the heartbreaker moment in Onani Master. I don't know if my feels are ready.
;~;

You were ready the first time. You can do it again.

No I wasn't! That shit hurt.

Holy shit why does everyone read faster than me. I need to get good.

Read it before + I really like the manga.

1. Which do you prefer, Persona 4 or Persona 3?
2. How are the PSP Persona games?

1. I like Persona 3 more than Persona 4. Both are great games, though.
2. Persona 1 and Persona 2 IS's gameplay have aged terribly. However, the rest is fine. P2 has my favorite cast and story. P3P is great. Female side > Male side.

Nope. Feels were not ready for that. Fuck fuck fuck.
Wasn't as bad the second time, but shit.

So i bought Project Diva F on the vita from the PSN Heroine sale. Never listened to any Vocaloid stuff before hand. Its actually a really fun game.

I downloaded that, but I have yet to play it. I'll probably play some tomorrow.

Evil within sounds cool too, don't beat yourself up over game purchases

I didn't want to deal with the myriad of technical issues that is the Evil Within. Also, I was never interested in the game.

But Alien Isolation sounded seriously cool, and with everything that I heard after release, it sounds like it actually lives up to those goals. Still hope for a good sale, soon.

So i bought Project Diva F on the vita from the PSN Heroine sale. Never listened to any Vocaloid stuff before hand. Its actually a really fun game.
The music is really good, it's just kinda lame that the harder difficulties are locked initially, as that's where it really becomes fun to play (Normal restricts you to only two face buttons).

But it's a very good game, indeed. You got tons of good songs and the Diva room where you can spend time with your digital waifus. Enjoy it.

The music is really good, it's just kinda lame that the harder difficulties are locked initially, as that's where it really becomes fun to play (Normal restricts you to only two face buttons).

But it's a very good game, indeed. You got tons of good songs and the Diva room where you can spend time with your digital waifus. Enjoy it.

Yea, i wish i could have started on Hard difficulty with all the songs. However, Extreme kicks my ass so hard.

I should have bought this when it was on sale. It looks super fun.

I balked at the price tho. I love rhythm games.

Anyone here play the Layton series? I played through the original trilogy and Unwound Futures story is super fucking great
the ending made me cry like a bitch ;-;
also the musics fucking great, I dunno what to call the genre the same music style is in Dark Cloud 2

I didn't want to deal with the myriad of technical issues that is the Evil Within. Also, I was never interested in the game.

But Alien Isolation sounded seriously cool, and with everything that I heard after release, it sounds like it actually lives up to those goals. Still hope for a good sale, soon.

Aeon confirmed for weird taste.

Anyone here play the Layton series? I played through the original trilogy and Unwound Futures story is super fucking great
the ending made me cry like a bitch ;-;
also the musics fucking great, I dunno what to call the genre the same music style is in Dark Cloud 2

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT? I still need to play the 3DS ones.

Is the 3ds one any good?

I think its good. Has alot of content, great ost, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed its story. Its combat suffers from repetition and poor performance. But I did enjoy my time with it.

Senran Kagura SV on vita is miles ahead though, its fucking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom