• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It was seriously fantastic though. I almost want to reread it already.

7xj1X6w.gif

Do it, you won't regret it. Another short uplifting read is a manga called Kamisama ga uso o tsuku. Not close to onani but it's enjoyable.

Do it, you won't regret it. Another short uplifting read is a manga called Kamisama ga uso o tsuku. Not close to onani but it's enjoyable.
Awesome. Totally added, I love these shorter things I can breeze through in an evening.
I don't know why but I really dislike the over worlds in SMT games,
Despite Nocturne being one of my favorite games, I do agree. I think I like it better when it's just a fucking list. I think overworld music is good, but navigating them in any game is ass. SMT1 is hurt by it, Nocturne is somewhat when you're lost, SMT4's is fucking garbage.
Strange Journey is just a dungeon, so it's fine. Discovering DDS having a Persona-esque list of locations to just choose from was actually really nice.

Zenfalcia

hmmm i dont know. it definitley hits the lewd factor, but everyone in
life
should experience the original
hometown

Agreed. Getting both is the best answer then/

I don't know what this is? Someone please explain.

You don't know about akiba's trip? Link is a little lewd. Just a heads up.

Whoops looks like the name was Akiba's Trip 2. Not akihabara. But it's set in akihabara if that makes up for it.

ultimax

Agreed. Getting both is the best answer then/

You don't know about akiba's trip? Link is a little lewd. Just a heads up.

Whoops looks like the name was Akiba's Trip. Not akihabara. But it's set in akihabara if that makes up for it.

German suplexing girls clothes off? SOLD.

btw theres a PS4 version coming out next month

Awesome. Totally added, I love these shorter things I can breeze through in an evening.

Despite Nocturne being one of my favorite games, I do agree. I think I like it better when it's just a fucking list. I think overworld music is good, but navigating them in any game is ass. SMT1 is hurt by it, Nocturne is somewhat when you're lost, SMT4's is fucking garbage.
Strange Journey is just a dungeon, so it's fine. Discovering DDS having a Persona-esque list of locations to just choose from was actually really nice.

DDS having a list was the smartest thing for them to do. Navigating through SMT4's map was harder than navigating through a real life city.

DDS having a list was the smartest thing for them to do. Navigating through SMT4's map was harder than navigating through a real life city.
It was a real life city *cough*
Seriously. Use Google Maps with Tokyo and play SMT4. I assume that was really cool for people that lived in Tokyo, but it sucks.

Seriously. Use Google Maps with Tokyo and play SMT4. I assume that was really cool for people that lived in Tokyo, but it sucks.

Are you serious? That's actually pretty awesome lol from a non gameplay perspective. In the game though, its the fucking worst. At least don't have random encounters in the fucking world map.

Zenfalcia

About to break 100 hours in Monster Hunter now that I hit G-rank. Gonna fault my coolness because I'm so cool.

The three files are the three tries it took to get into the game.

Quit tempting me, I try to sleep well at least sometimes :<

Maybe you just like looking at your female avatar as she attacks and get attacked by monsters ;).

You know you want to do it though. You're not going to sleep well.

Yeah I got lost so much in SMT 4 that it caused me to put the game down, I still haven't gotten back to it. Nocturne's seems much better from what I have seen of it so far

I know git gud and all but I really don't want to

Are you serious? That's actually pretty awesome lol from a non gameplay perspective. In the game though, its the fucking worst. At least don't have random encounters in the fucking world map.
Exactly, it's really fucking cool, but it sucks ass to play. Fighting random encounters are a tradition in the mainline games, and SMT4's biggest selling point is building off the nostalgia for SMT1-3. Sadly it kinda means that it had the side effect. I think just spawning fewer, more devastating random encounters would've been better. Hell, have an easy mode marker to just show me where to go.

Getting lost in videogames is one of my pet peeves. I fucking hate it.
It's the worst really, it's not too bad for the main story. But for side missions, oh god.
Exactly.
Maybe you just like looking at your female avatar as she attacks and get attacked by monsters ;).
You know you want to do it though. You're not going to sleep well.
Thats a total conincidence, but maybe. The female armor is super fanservicey. And I will sleep as well as this thread allows me.

Squishy3

I could honestly buy Korra for my PS3 right now but it would take forever to download because lol PSN speeds while it'd download in about half an hour on Steam, because Steam can actually max out my download speed.

JP tweeted this picture for Platinum week.

BUSWsufCcAAK2ln.jpg

Zenfalcia

German suplexing girls clothes off? SOLD.

btw theres a PS4 version coming out next month

Mmm.. Who is planning to get it?

Oh man there's an actual reason the clothes come off. I kinda wanna check this out now.

There's a giant bomb quick look for it. So if anyone likes giant bomb, you can check it out.

Time to go to sleep. Good night all. Here's a cute gif for everyone. I couldn't find a use for it when I recently found it.

ultimax

Oh man there's an actual reason the clothes come off. I kinda wanna check this out now.

THERE'S NO HONOR ONLY LIFE HOLY SHIT
tell me thats not the hypest shit ever
Mmm.. Who is planning to get it?

There's a giant bomb quick look for it. So if anyone likes giant bomb, you can check it out.

Time to go to sleep. Good night all. Here's a cute gif for everyone. I couldn't find a use for it when I recently found it.
2cute4me

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I've been reading Onani master cause some friender kept mentioning it and I'm on chapter 12. I have to say, this manga is something.

that detective conan reference

I honestly had little trouble making my way through SMT4's world map.

I didn't have much difficulty moving through the map, but in combination with getting lost and the frequent "random" encounters, it made it much more annoying than it should have been. That's honestly my only complaint with the game though. Really liked everything else about it.

360pages

I think the battle system is really kind of meh. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm spoiled off of The Etrian odyssey series battle system blew SMTIV system out of the water for me. It was a little too fast with only one real way to play it most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom