• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never happen because wailuigi has no actual connection to wario and wario already has his own series with his own characters. Also waluigi is terrible

LEAVE US TO DREAM, DAMN YOU

Also, on the subject of this "Onani Master."
He got her to leave the room! She's gonna have something to survive for!

I think the battle system is really kind of meh. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm spoiled off of The Etrian odyssey series battle system blew SMTIV system out of the water for me. It was a little too fast with only one real way to play it most of the time.
It's just the press turn system, plus smirks, I think, right?
Press Turn is awesome, I think smirks are a bit OP in 4, but Nocturne and DDS share the system. I find it really cool that enemies work the same way you do, and their misses and voids make them lose all their turns.
It will never happen because wailuigi has no actual connection to wario and wario already has his own series with his own characters. Also waluigi is terrible
Waluigi is 2pure4u

I prefer sono chi no sadame. JOOOOOOOJO
6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511d32e3f970c-800wi

360pages

It's just the press turn system, plus smirks, I think, right?
Press Turn is awesome, I think smirks are a bit OP in 4, but Nocturne and DDS share the system. I find it really cool that enemies work the same way you do, and their misses and voids make them lose all their turns.

Waluigi is 2pure4u

The problem isn't the press turn system or even smirks. The problem is someone decided the defense was a dumb stat and removed it completely. Ergo the game can go from hard to easy, and outside of HP values demons of the same type. (Only 4 as I recall) Are way too similar.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, demon/dark souls and dragons dogma are so inspired by berserk
spoilers
skull knight dun goofed, despie that ammmaaazzzing art of SK right behind evil griffith and now dragons and orgres and all kinds of shit are coming out the woodworks from the astral plane, this just makes me hype for guts to slay a dragon with the dragon slayer tho

So I watched the first two episodes of Monster a while ago with some friends and the one who's the most surface level into anime possible is now nearly through the show. I'll have to ask him on his full opinion when he's done, but he's been binge-watching it so it shouldn't take too long (watched 64 episodes in less than a week). His impressions so far were "Amazing! I really like how they brought the different countries and cities to life. It might not be 100% accurate, but from what I can remember from the time I visited Prague is that they came really close in tone, vibe and looks at least. When it comes to major landmarks in any country though, they're as accurate as you could hope for."

ALL OF MY WANT!!!!!!!!!

arrN6.gif

owQbn.gif

Can someone make an Earthbound X Persona 4 plz?

What is this and why do I want it so much?

Also, Best Friend Vania is pretty good. Wish the guys did more one offs on Castlevania games. There's so many of them that it's become a challenge to keep up with the good/bad ones. The one I was last tempted to buy was the XBLive Castlevania 4 player game.

I really want to play Rondo of Blood though. I played Dracula X as a babby. It was hair pulling difficult and never went back to it.

Why is RoB better than X?

Finally got my Neogaf account activated, been lurking ever since the first thread until I couldn't catch up around the middle of the third one, you guys are just too fast.

Rutti

Finally got my Neogaf account activated, been lurking ever since the first thread until I couldn't catch up around the middle of the third one, you guys are just too fast.

Welcome! You are now stuck here forever.

Yea when I joined in OT3 everyone said they would calm down with the posting but they didn't!

Oberon

Banned

Welcome to bestgaf!
It would be nice if you could tell us some things about yourself, you know favorite games, series, anime, waifu.

croten

Welcome to bestgaf!
It would be nice if you could tell us some things about yourself, you know favorite games, series, anime, waifu.

Yeah but don't be a scrub who thinks that Gurren Lagann is shit *cough*Oberon!*cough*

I just closed alien isolation because I was too scared of the androids. I guess I really like this game then.

Or I'm just a huge bitch
They stopped being scare to me when I got the
stun baton
and also when I realized they move about as fast as water going uphill so they're really easy to outrun
I too am a huge bitch.

Fuck, I should have bought Isolation.
Everyone should. I think there people in the Buy/sell/trade thread selling it for like 20-25$
1. Which do you prefer, Persona 4 or Persona 3?
2. How are the PSP Persona games?
1. Persona 4
2. No clue, but when I asked someone about the first two, he asked me what I was talking about and that there weren't any Persona games before 3..
Goddammit, the Zaibatsu got me hooked on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It's so weird, but fabulously masculine.

Dat Battle Tendency OP doe.
Oh son, wait until Part 3. you'll be standing up and cheering
HATSUKU LIKE A BLOODY STONE
And to think some people think sonochi and stand proud are better.
It's almost like
they are
jk
sort of
We gotta go fast. Now I finally have someone to bring ME chocolate milk!

On topic question:
How are you guys liking the Rule of Rose LP? I haven't watched any of it yet and want to know what to expect. Is it actually scary, or just creepy?

They stopped being scare to me when I got the
stun baton
and also when I realized they move about as fast as water going uphill so they're really easy to outrun

Everyone should. I think there people in the Buy/sell/trade thread selling it for like 20-25$

1. Persona 4
2. No clue, but when I asked someone about the first two, he asked me what I was talking about and that there weren't any Persona games before 3..

Oh son, wait until Part 3. you'll be standing up and cheering

It's almost like
they are
jk
sort of

On topic question:
How are you guys liking the Rule of Rose LP? I haven't watched any of it yet and want to know what to expect. Is it actually scary, or just creepy?
You must have talked to some one from Atlus

Rule of Rose is creepy and I don't find it scary but it takes a lot for a game to scare me

On topic question:

You have one week of hazing left before you have other people bring you Chocolate milk. Don't push it.

Rule of Rose is from the same company that did Chulip(Punchline). It's... an interesting game and it creeps the hell out of me by being unsettling, but it's not scaring me.

I have more questions than answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom