• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing about TTGL waifus is like arguing about who is better between Cage and Molyneux.
As in they are both shit.

Surgery recovery day 1 - How I feel when I have to bend over to pick something up:

Wi6VjYq.gif

Jeez, sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

Duplolas

Banned
Surgery recovery day 1 - How I feel when I have to bend over to pick something up:

Wi6VjYq.gif

You should see if you can get a picture of the Xrays done on yourself.

You would be the only one able to prove that there is infact an actual skeleton inside yourself. None of us have that proof. For all we know, we are just androids or jello inside of a skin sac.

Squishy3

Squishy3

I've been hearing a lot of mixed things, and the PC shit isn't helping
PC port is fine, I ran it at 60 with dips into 40 when outdoors and that's still better than console, even if I'm not running it at a constant 60. Granted, I have a 770... so. There's a FOV tweak now available, and you can remove the black bars if you want. (HUD elements don't account for it though) It takes awhile for it to become "The Evil Within" though because the first 2 chapters are nothing like what the rest of the game is like.

I haven't seen that. Any chance you could find the video for that? I would love to watch it.
Here's the playlist for it on Youtube, there are TONS of shenanigans that go on. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf-zS_gW75j4cwXwgsgEArLFAJd4UZb0d

Squishy3

Ah the memories. Too bad it doesn't look like it's going to be finished.

At this point I don't care, that story went so far off the rails and nothing happened for so long that I stopped bothering to follow it. Shame, because the style is still awesome and there was a shit ton of potential.

Zenfalcia

At this point I don't care, that story went so far off the rails and nothing happened for so long that I stopped bothering to follow it. Shame, because the style is still awesome and there was a shit ton of potential.

I remember keeping up with the manga and it got to a point where i didnt even know what was happenning.. just like air gear.. damn air gear got really dumb as it was ending..

Rutti

I remember keeping up with the manga and it got to a point where i didnt even know what was happenning.. just like air gear.. damn air gear got really dumb as it was ending..

With Air Gear it's seems to be a theme with the writer. Tenhjo Tenge also got really hard to follow at points.

D.Gray-Man got really weird and hard to follow and care but the arc that manga stopped at was actually fairly decent and straightforward so it was a shame that it went to hiatus.

Squishy3

That Korra impressions thread makes me sad. Someone just called Wonderful 101 objectively awful. :( And lumped it in the same Platinum tier of games that is Anarchy Reigns and Madworld, which I will actually say are bad. I enjoyed Mad World a hell of a lot more than Anarchy Reigns, though. Whoops, it's the Xbox thread, not the impressions thread. Still.

Zenfalcia

With Air Gear it's seems to be a theme with the writer. Tenhjo Tenge also got really hard to follow at points.

D.Gray-Man got really weird and hard to follow and care but the arc that manga stopped at was actually fairly decent and straightforward so it was a shame that it went to hiatus.

I'm not familiar with the writer's other works. It just feels like the author is trying to cram information down the reader's throat and being too obtuse about explaining it.

The arc before that was really confusing.. it's been a while since i've read it.. i forget alot of the details.

Archgan

One of the problems with the D.Gray-Man manga is a couple of the important characters look really similar. I couldn't tell who wad who half the time.

One of the problems with the D.Gray-Man manga is a couple of the important characters look really similar. I couldn't tell who wad who half the time.

I didn't have that problem, but even knowing who everyone was it's super hard to follow the nonsense being thrown around.

Zenfalcia

Finished Onani Master again. Just as good as I remember it being.
Except for a few slightly uncomfortable parts.
Gonna keep pushing this for summer slam.

It's finnee.. there werent any uncomfortable parts.
heh.

That Korra impressions thread makes me sad. Someone just called Wonderful 101 objectively awful. :( And lumped it in the same Platinum tier of games that is Anarchy Reigns and Madworld, which I will actually say are bad. I enjoyed Mad World a hell of a lot more than Anarchy Reigns, though. Whoops, it's the Xbox thread, not the impressions thread. Still.

Objectively? Did they even say why?

Also, not everyone has good opinions...

Oberon

Banned

If the game is as "bad" as W101, then I might actually try it out!

360pages

To be fair, the Korra game is shit on first playthrough. The game was made for repeat plays, but unlike say bayo or rising you are really gimped in what you can do at first. It need to let you have all the elements from the start. The game is only 8 chapters long and is pretty short over all.

Of course it's only 15 game and I wasn't expect Storm games amount of content so I'm happy with the final result.

But at the same time I'm not expecting people to go back and play the game over and over. DMC3 and Bayo were great even on the first playthough and this game should have had better pacing overall.

SO HAS ANYONE IN HERE ACTUALLY PLAYED KORRA YET OR ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT PLAYING THE GAME? HOW IS THE PC PORT? IS IT PLAYABLE WITH KB/M UNTIL I GET MY CONTROLLER WORKING AGAIN? WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT KORRA?

Edit: 360pages actually posted in the time it took me to write this.

Also yeah, podcast hype. LET'S GOOO!!

Finished Onani Master again. Just as good as I remember it being.
Except for a few slightly uncomfortable parts.
Gonna keep pushing this for summer slam.
Those parts seemed to be a bit of a in-joke about those lewd manga thingies I've never read
Considering the type of people in this thread, it shouldn't stop them.

Jman014

SO HAS ANYONE IN HERE ACTUALLY PLAYED KORRA YET OR ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT IT PLAYING THE GAME? HOW IS THE PC PORT? IS IT PLAYABLE WITH KB/M UNTIL I GET MY CONTROLLER WORKING AGAIN? WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT KORRA?

Edit: 360pages actually posted in the time it took me to write this.

Also yeah, podcast hype. LET'S GOOO!!

Well Steam version is still not available to purchase for another hour and a half.

Squishy3

THAT PREVIEW VIDEO

THE HYPEST ANIMALS ON YOUTUBE

Well Steam version is still not available to purchase for another hour and a half.
I can't believe Activision doesn't have the gall to take my money yet. They have the gall to sell everything for Advanced Warfare already!

Zenfalcia

Those parts seemed to be a bit of a in-joke about those lewd manga thingies I've never read

I think he was talking about the feels part where it hurts. Other uncomfortable scenes.. one of the squirrel girl scenes.. near the end.

Unless the plot part is supposed to be the uncomfortable part...

I think he was talking about the feels part where it hurts. Other uncomfortable scenes.. one of the squirrel girl scenes.. near the end.

I'm talking about the parts where he
imagines doing "stuff" to that one girl and the 2 bullies. It was pretty uncomfortable.

I'm looking at my student budget and crying. I wish I could just buy a WiiU and Bayonetta 2, but I need to eat food to live.
But Bayonetta is my life blood rip

It's unnecessary and doesn't really add anything to the story unless you're into that sort of thing.

That's not really something you should admit to.
I thought it seemed like parody, I mean the way the story starts it's not much of a leap to going there. Showing how messed up the protagonist is something too.

Anyway though, I actually skimmed through those pages pretty fast to get to the story.

Have you seen Zen's avatar?
jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom