• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no argument, I don't think its very good. You got defensive.

I could go indepth , but I don't care. Its not the type of bad where I want to deliberate on it, I just don't find it interesting. Ands thats worse than bad to me in away, because i can talk about.

You have heard me rant about shit I don't like but there is no argument, I just don't think its interesting. I just an opinion.

As long as we understand each other.

360pages

I'm starting Demons Sometimes Weep 3. What's the difference between gold and yellow mode?

Gold lets you continue forever and having a yellow orb revives you on the spot.

Yellow you need a yellow orb just to continue, and you're fucked and have to restart the mission if you die without one.

There is no argument, I don't think its very good. You got defensive.
You have heard me rant about shit I don't like but there is no argument, I just don't think its interesting. I just an opinion.

It's not defensive to point out when your argument makes no sense.

And that's the thing, it's not an opinion when you state it the way you did. You can't say "Hellsing isn't interesting." and say that's an opinion. That's a statement. You can say "I don't find Hellsing interesting" and call that an opinion, because that's an opinion. It's no wonder you're constantly in arguments with the way you word things.

And yes, we were having an argument over the quality of something, whether you thought it was or not, it was, by definition, an argument. We exchanged views and points on a topic we disagree on. That's an argument.

Edit: I didn't even say it was bad, I said its not my thing. Why I gotta write a paper on that shit?

That's the thing! You didn't! You just came in, said it wasn't interesting, that the character designs are dated and not cool, talked shit on the plot and premise, but never once said "It's not for me."

Words are important.

360pages

You know, all this time you guys are arguing you could be reading Tsukihime.

Okay...I'll stop.

I need to start writing the next chapter for my story anyway.

croten

Seriuously people, watch Fate/Zero

giphy.gif

No 20 something episode series has the right to have it's level of animation quality

giphy.gif

No 20 something episode series has the right to have it's level of animation quality

Fate/Zero is also surprisingly dark compared to /Stay Night. Like, it goes deep into the Woolie hole.

That said, are you watching Unlimited Bladeworks? Because you should be watching Unlimited Bladeworks.(Can't remember if it was you or somebody else who told me to get on that.)

croten

Fate/Zero is also surprisingly dark compared to /Stay Night. Like, it goes deep into the Woolie hole.

That said, are you watching Unlimited Bladeworks? Because you should be watching Unlimited Bladeworks.(Can't remember if it was you or somebody else who told me to get on that.)

Yeah I'm watching it, It started the day I finished the UBW story in the visual novel too.

Damn right about it being dark, made me feel a little sick in the first couple of episodes

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Guys quick, I'm going to gamestop and I need to decide this.
Do I get: a PSN card for Persona 4 OR preorder Persona Q and also get the tarot cards?

Village

It's not defensive to point out when your argument makes no sense.

And that's the thing, it's not an opinion when you state it the way you did. You can't say "Hellsing isn't interesting." and say that's an opinion. That's a statement. You can say "I don't find Hellsing interesting" and call that an opinion, because that's an opinion. It's no wonder you're constantly in arguments with the way you word things.

And yes, we were having an argument over the quality of something, whether you thought it was or not, it was, by definition, an argument. We exchanged views and points on a topic we disagree on. That's an argument.

That's the thing! You didn't! You just came in, said it wasn't interesting, that the character designs are dated and not cool, talked shit on the plot and premise, but never once said "It's not for me."

Words are important.

.. You seem to have invested far more into what you think is an argument reather than some guy not liking a thing and not exspecting an response so. Feel free to feel like you won whatever argument you think is happenin. Because I'm certainly not trying to argue anything I jsut wante dto present why I don't thnk its good this was not to be argued this was ment to be presented.

You can't just respond to an opinion and be like " its an argument now " no I was just elaborating on why I don't like thing. Hell the only reason i did is because put I had horrible taste or some dumb shit which is something i really don't like. Or that statement rather.

.. You seem to have invested far more into what you think is an argument reather than some guy not liking a thing and not exspecting an response so. Feel free to feel like you won whatever argument you think is happenin. Because I'm certainly not trying to argue anything I jsut wante dto present why I don't thnk its good this was not to be argued this was ment to be presented.

You shit on a thing we like and he defended it, at which point you changed your original statement. Don't make this a thing it's not.

You can't just respond to an opinion and be like " its an argument now " no I was just elaborating on why I don't like thing. Hell the only reason i did is because put I had horrible taste or some dumb shit which is something i really don't like. Or that statement rather.

His problem is that you didn't say you disliked it, you said it was bad. Those are two different things.

I jsut wante dto present why I don't thnk its good this was not to be argued this was ment to be presented.

That's exactly my point, though, you didn't present why you didn't like it, you just said "It's not interesting." which is an inherently antagonistic thing to say about something that someone like.

Seriously, you did the exact same thing a couple OTs ago when I said the Sonic Fanbase is weirder than most other ones. I stated an opinion, you argued against it because you saw something you disagreed with. I've seen you do it in other threads when someone insults a Sonic game, you go into a tirade defending the thing you like. How can you not see the direct similarities!?

That's another thing, you need to learn how to take a joke, man. I clearly said a post or so later that I was just messing with you because you seem to constantly be in arguments on here.

And yeah, like I said, wasn't an opinion. I can't go into a thread say "Sonic Adventure 2 is absolute fucking garbage." then later claim I was stating an opinion.

Village

You shit on a thing we like and he defended it, at which point you changed your original statement. Don't make this a thing it's not.
Thats cool ,man but I wasn't arguing anything. What are you syaing here, make what what , I didn't make it anything. My orginal statement was not a fan.

His problem is that you didn't say you disliked it, you said it was bad. Those are two different things.
I never claimed to be talking about anything outside of myself in this instance.

My orginal statement was not a fan.
I never claimed to be talking about anything outside of myself in this instance.

And my response was "No." disagreeing, to which you said "It's not interesting." a general statement that has no subjective connotations.

And while you never explicitly said it wasn't subjective, you did less to make it not seem like it was, since your wording very clearly leads to it being an objective statement.

I was pitching UBW pretty hard when the first episode came out. Haven't been keeping up with it so I can finish my rewatch of F/Z first.

Also, F/Z is pretty dark, but not at the level of Heaven's Feel in F/SN. That's about as dark as the fate universe gets

croten

I was pitching UBW pretty hard when the first episode came out. Haven't been keeping up with it so I can finish my rewatch of F/Z first.

Also, F/Z is pretty dark, but not at the level of Heaven's Feel in F/SN. That's about as dark as the fate universe gets

I'd say they're about the same in terms of depression. Mostly because a lot of the dark stuff in HV is also in Zero

FUCK YEAR! Got my DS4 (or any bluetooth device for that matter) to pair up with my laptop once again! I can finally finish DS2 now, but first things first, those equalists better get ready for an asswhooping.

Village

And my response was "No." disagreeing, to which you said "It's not interesting." a general statement that has no subjective connotations.

And while you never explicitly said it wasn't subjective, you did less to make it not seem like it was, since your wording very clearly leads to it being an objective statement.

Sure man, what whoever, who cares.

He's a very, very difficult man to argue with, Aaron. He won't get what you're saying. Leave him.

I'm having an incredibly stupid problem you guys. I bought and preloaded the xbone version yesterday. I also have an incredibly capable and awesome PC. Turns out, the game releases on xbone TOMORROW AND ON PC TODAY. SO I CAN'T PLAY IT UNTIL TOMORROW. I'm almost ready to spend $15 on the game again just so that I can play it right now. This is a bunch of stupid bullshit.

I'm having an incredibly stupid problem you guys. I bought and preloaded the xbone version yesterday. I also have an incredibly capable and awesome PC. Turns out, the game releases on xbone TOMORROW AND ON PC TODAY. SO I CAN'T PLAY IT UNTIL TOMORROW. I'm almost ready to spend $15 on the game again just so that I can play it right now. This is a bunch of stupid bullshit.

Why didn't you just buy it on PC to begin with?

Oberon

Banned

giphy.gif

Fine, It's on my list now.
I am suppose to read a book right now, instead of watching anime!
I have only read 120 pages out of 500!

Wait, it honestly isn't anything special

So I heard Pat say on the podcast he doesn't like Shulks counter because it misses a lot. Did you guys know about his alternate counter, where you hold a direction while countering? It's designed to hit an enemy that moves past you, and a lot of people don't seem to know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom