• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had this discussion and everyone unanimously agreed Hometown da bes.

Hometown da bes

But LIFE tho...

DGIW8gr.gif

Zenfalcia

No, I could understand the argument back then. Liam took the devil's advocate thing really far in the past, to the point where he'd defend things he himself didn't agree with, which kept resulting in shallow and lackluster discussions. Quite a few people, including me, said that we appreciated what he was trying to achieve, but that he should be a bit more reserved and strategic when deciding to do so. And that's exactly what he did and it's completely fine now.

What chart exactly?

Mmm.. yeah, i remember some parts weren't too great. It didnt help when he did it for the sake of doing it.

Not chart.. rather the picture posted before.

But LIFE tho...

Life is life.

ultimax

Oh shit. I came in right during the life and hometown discussion. Perfect timing.

I saw this DLC character in SV and she's basically a lewd female Jotaro, and I want it. Anybody know if it's coming out in the US?
senrankaguravita93.jpg

Alfebit

Banned
Oh shit. I came in right during the life and hometown discussion. Perfect timing.

I saw this DLC character in SV and she's basically a lewd female Jotaro, and I want it. Anybody know if it's coming out in the US?

Daidoji is pretty sick. I'm pretty sure they'll be rolling out the DLC soon.

YOOOOOO MY BODY WAS NOT READY FOR
THAT KORRA FINAL BOSS.

Go buy Korra. Is guuuud.

Right?! So hype!

senrankaguravita93.jpg

She will be released in the US along with another DLC character, but I have no idea when... Hopefully soon...

Zenfalcia

We in the biz call that "living theatre". Why it didn't win a Tony I'll never know.

The audience never knew that they were part of the play and are bystanders watching spoderman actually fighting to save them.

senrankaguravita93.jpg

Yoo she looks sick.

Daidoji was really fun in Burst. Hella slow but a lot of power behind her hits. I think Xseed are going to release DLC every week.

So how many frienders actually picked up SK? Kind of surprised by the amount of talk it has gotten.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So Persona 4 is at 22% done.
Also, my younger brother is starting to watch Ippo.

Thanks frienders for imposing your tastes on to me.
Lewd and not lewd.

Alfebit

Banned
Daidoji was really fun in Burst. Hella slow but a lot of power behind her hits. I think Xseed are going to release DLC every week.

So how many frienders actually picked up SK? Kind of surprised by the amount of talk it has gotten.

I've got both Burst and Shinovi Versus. Can't wait for 2 and Estival Versus to wrap the world in happy boobs.

So I'm listening to the podcast and Pat did the "culprit" thing AGAIN and not even a minute after, said a thing about Ken. At least he didn't name culprit this time.

I picked up Burst one or two weeks ago. It's okay. Gameplay is bland, but the characters are likeable. Didn't get far enough to comment on the story. Framerate is atrocious.

ultimax

I got it last week thanks to friender pressure, but I'm enjoying it a lot. It's super fun but I haven't really been able to find that many online matches.
I'm working on it.
I hate that I'll get it after there's something else and I'll be behind again
Nah senran kagura will be hype for life. There's even a PS4 game coming next year. Idk if there's an American release date or not tho

Zenfalcia

Off topic as hell, but whatever. I gave my cousin sonic colours and smash for his wii and he loves smash, but colours might have been a little too hard for him. He only got past the first stage and died during the platform section.

In shameful/shameless news,
I bought pokemon x just to use my pokemon codes and to build up hype for the new pokemons. Also to finally try a pokemon on 3ds.

Reposting just because.. I cant' stop loving this gif.. It's just.. so good.

Nah senran kagura will be hype for life. There's even a PS4 game coming next year. Idk if there's an American release date or not tho
Maybe a year from now I can get some matches from you guys

It's 3DS only right?
Burst is 3DS, Shinovi Versus is Vita
Off topic as hell, but whatever. I gave my cousin sonic colours and smash for his wii and he loves smash, but colours might have been a little too hard for him. He only got past the first stage and died during the platform section.

I bought pokemon x just to use my pokemon codes but also to finally try a pokemon on 3ds.
Tell him to get good. Also enjoy your new game opportunities. Also also I gave in and saved that gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

I bought pokemon x just to use my pokemon codes and to build up hype for the new pokemons. Also to finally try a pokemon on 3ds.
Time for glorious 3D battles!
020.gif

I only have a 2ds so I dont know what 3D is really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom