• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if this has been posted this is the greatest shipping comic ever.

tumblr_ndgtlepyIB1qm5p4do1_500.jpg

So I have this problem with mobilegaf where I try to log in but the screen just kinda jumps and I stay at the login screen without ever actually logging in

I have no idea, but to make up for it, here's a trailer with gameplay to get you more hype, thus ruining things and making you want it more! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAFvsB7plI

So it's like lewd Dynasty Warriors? I can get behind that.

Also 'Praystation 4, Praystation Vita, Senran Kagura Estivar Versus'. Luaghed pretty hard at that.

So I have this problem with mobilegaf where I try to log in but the screen just kinda jumps and I stay at the login screen without ever actually logging in

I had the problem yesterday where I could reply, but not actually type anything, even though my phone did register me typing. Nothing appeared for some reason.

360pages

Writing month really needs to happen soon. I keep ending up changing my ideas since I don't know if it's good enough or interesting.

Zenfalcia

Writing month really needs to happen soon. I keep ending up changing my ideas since I don't know if it's good enough or interesting.

You should at least write down the ideas and create new ones as you go on.

Late to the party, but you're pretty dedicated with the DR avatars. It's great. Keep up the good work. XD

Samus x mac is way cuter than samus x snake.

The fan art for samus x snake though.. It's.. solid ;)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is great, and the online multiplayer is rad. I've been playing it a ton. If you're on the fence, pick it up.

so do the best friends care about ORAS?
if the datamined stuff does confirm Battle Frontiers return then its automatically better than XY
i want my revenge damit

if the datamined stuff does confirm Battle Frontiers return then its automatically better than XY
i want my revenge damit
Probably not? Liam is a superfan, but it sounds like the rest of them dipped their toes into the water for the first time in a long time with X/Y. Considering the rest of stuff coming out right now, I wouldn't be surprised they let it drop off the radar.

Prease rook forward to Riam's anarysis.

i want my revenge damit

Well, the demo has left me disappointed. I don't know why they decided to make everything faint in 1 hit. Also, Glalie is shit. We should have gotten Steelix. Besides that I'm pretty hype.

Edit: I read friends as frienders. God damn it.

I'm basing this off of Burst, but the combat is literally just pressing X over and over. I assume that SV is the same except in a 3d plane.

You can't actually just mash X on the Playstation games because there's a lot of moves that enemies have that will punish you for it, and early on, that hurts. A lot.

That is until you level up enough and just one-shot everything and take like no damage from anything... Hehe...

I really wish the was a demo, so I could see how much like Musuo it is.

I don't like Musuo games.

It is more like a beat em up than musou. You are not on a battlefield fighting over strategic points. You usually fight mobs which lead up to a boss fight. The combat is a mix of weak and heavy attacks in different combos plus aerial combos.

You can't actually just mash X on the Playstation games because there's a lot of moves that enemies have that will punish you for it, and early on, that hurts. A lot.

That is until you level up enough and just one-shot everything and take like no damage from anything... Hehe...

It is more like a beat em up than musou. You are not on a battlefield fighting over strategic points. You usually fight mobs which lead up to a boss fight. The combat is a mix of weak and heavy attacks in different combos plus aerial combos.
These impressions have made me more confident that the game will be okay for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom