• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Just finished Korra, that was some platinum shit right there. That final boss
looked like he was from street fighter or something.

IGN and gamestop must have been sniffing glue giving it those scores. It's a solid 8/10, 9/10 on a good day

Zenfalcia

Why ask if you're just going to say no?

It did give me chuckle though, thanks for the suggestion. :p but.. dickbutt the entire game.. I-i cant.

True. I probably shouldn't have asked... I don't know why I did... I was thinking of doing (name)-chan since i'm using a girl character.. God.. that'd be such a weeb thing to do..

It did give me chuckle though, thanks for the suggestion. :p but.. dickbutt the entire game.. I-i cant.

True. I probably shouldn't have asked... I don't know why I did... I was thinking of doing (name)-chan since i'm using a girl character.. God.. that'd be such a weeb thing to do..

Big Dick G-chan. Oppai-chan

Dickbutt's the best name, though.

I think he actually can't for pokemans. Too much name filtering.

Go with Schlong-kun.

Wait, there's name filtering now? BOOOOOOOO

Go with Phallusrump then.

Ebola-Chan?

wUsDxefZ.jpeg

Oh shit. I came in right during the life and hometown discussion. Perfect timing.

I saw this DLC character in SV and she's basically a lewd female Jotaro, and I want it. Anybody know if it's coming out in the US?
senrankaguravita93.jpg

I'm not into ecchi when it comes to anime/games, I left that stuff behind with my teenage self. Then I see this and think that I would probably buy SK if I had a Vita.

Zenfalcia

Big Dick G-chan. Oppai-chan

Damn.. I should've done something like persona related.. And named all my pokemon persona names.. Maybe onee-chan can work..

I think he actually can't for pokemans. Too much name filtering.

Go with Schlong-kun.

But i'm playing using the girl character.. How will she have a schlong...

Dickbutt's the best name, though.

It's the best joke.

Ebola-Chan?

I like how ebola-chan is in a nurse outfit. The irony is strong.

Oh. I already decided on a name.. which is my user name.. I'm just deciding on a nick name for the "friends" to call me.

Jman014

Just finished Korra, that was some platinum shit right there. That final boss
looked like he was from street fighter or something.

IGN and gamestop must have been sniffing glue giving it those scores. It's a solid 8/10, 9/10 on a good day

Thumbs up for Korra.

He's a very, very difficult man to argue with, Aaron. He won't get what you're saying. Leave him.

Next, the subject matter was of such, it woudn't be a good look for you ... at all really. Like someone asks on gaf and then the subject matter is brought up there is good chance you might end up a bunch peoples ignore list in some arguement with people claiming you are a racist. You what my opinion on th manga is what I am saying is maybe.... a lot of people in the communites that house that discussion may have to the conclusion that it is racist and it might have the opposite effect. Ya know... don't go into OT or black or anime gaf or manga gaf with that ya know. All i'm saying is out of the arguments you could get me for... that might not... be the argument to do that with. I'm trying to help you here, maybe you should let it go. Maybe you should wait untill I make a dumb argument about sonic, I do that often thats a faily tame subject matter that wont get you labeled a racist or something. Just wait i'm sure i'll slip , but ya know just take a seat on this one.

Wait, did I miss something? How did it go from what Wheelchaircombos said to something about race? I'm completely lost on this.

Alfebit

Banned

I did that.

Zenfalcia

Wait, did I miss something? How did it go from what Wheelchaircombos said to something about race? I'm completely lost on this.

I think he was trying to use an example of being in an argument where people claim you(being the person arguing with) as racist and it won't look good? Then saying what everyone else doesn't agree with will paint you as having a certain view? And then he's saying the argument with Hellsing should be dropped? The last sentences started being so convoluted it's really hard to understand what he means.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think he was trying to use an example of being in an argument where people claim you(being the person arguing with) as racist and it won't look good? Then saying what everyone else doesn't agree with will paint you as have a certain view? And then he's saying the argument with Hellsing should be dropped? The last sentences started being so convoluted it's really hard to understand what he means.

We call those fanboy rants where I come from.

In Fire Red I did the obvious and ever hilarious thing of naming myself "fuck me" so everyone would be like "Oh, fuck me!" It was a good time for 13 year old Aaron.

I think he was trying to use an example of being in an argument where people claim you(being the person arguing with) as racist and it won't look good? Then saying what everyone else doesn't agree with will paint you as have a certain view? And then he's saying the argument with Hellsing should be dropped? The last sentences started being so convoluted it's really hard to understand what he means.

No, we argued over whether TerraForMars is racist or not a while ago. He was offended by it(regardless of authorial intent), and I said that that didn't make it racist, it made him offended. Now that I think about it, I guess that makes both of our arguments about subjectivity vs. objectivity and me failing to explain the difference to him. BTW Village, I did end the conversation on a bit of an immature note earlier, and I apologize for that, but learn how opinions work tho.

Speaking of immature,
As you should, I always named mine you tit so I'd be like, you tit caught a Pokemon!
But thats not why, It was the best in conversations. Thanks, you tit!
Anyone who didn't do this was either cursed with a lack of imagination or scared their parents would see it.

Alfebit

Banned
As you should, I always named mine you tit so I'd be like, you tit caught a Pokemon!
But thats not why, It was the best in conversations. Thanks, you tit!

I named my character a regular name but I made those douche friends in X call her that. So the name only showed up when they did.

360pages

Man, I finally got around to typing something, and it's for the wrong story...oh well. The other one was updated a month ago, while this one had a nice long three months of being bare. Might as well write it out anyway.

That... Is a pretty weirdly worded example. Whatever, it wasn't really an argument, since he apparently just misspoke. But yo, Village, I do like you and no hard feelings over this whole thing from me, but in the future you might want to make it more clear when what you're saying is an opinion. Not with me, from now on I'll just assume, but if that's how you talk in general then it's pretty easy to see why people would be as confrontational as I've seen them be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom