• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick Rise she's da bes

ed0.gif

OH NO, YOU GUYS, OH NO. I CALLED IT FROM THE PAGE WHERE SHE WALKS OUT. And then it turned out to be worse. I hate that I'm making myself do homework tomorrow and I work be able to read it all until thursday maybe.

Zenfalcia

OH NO, YOU GUYS, OH NO. I CALLED IT FROM THE PAGE WHERE SHE WALKS OUT. And then it turned out to be worse. I hate that I'm making myself do homework tomorrow and I work be able to read it all until thursday maybe.

Shhh.. don't say anything.. Just keep reading. Also, if you want to talk about in depth, use spoiler tags.

Damn. I should probably start watching Korra.
YES YOU SHOULD
Shhh.. don't say anything.. Just keep reading. Also, if you want to talk about in depth, use spoiler tags.
No talking vaguely and having other people understand me makes me feel like a cool kid. Also I won't open my mouth about it again until I finish it lol.
The feels are only starting. Buckle up.
I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT THE THING WITH
PIZZATA
. Oh man this is so good

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
YES YOU SHOULD

No talking vaguely and having other people understand me makes me feel like a cool kid. Also I won't open my mouth about it again until I finish it lol.

PIZZATA
. Oh man this is so good
You haven't seen anything yet.

360pages

The Korra game is fun, as long as you remember that it's a 15$ budget game and should be treated as such. It does have a lot of replay value, and it's a really good action game, but I do think I enjoyed some other licenses games more this year.

Fatal Frame 1,2,and 3 are all apart that spooky PSN sale.

Should I?
I have the same question. Never touched FF.
YES YOU SHOULD

PIZZATA
. Oh man this is so good
You love it. For realsies. Its so good.

Fatal Frame 2 holds up super well, the others almost as well. I highly recommend those games. I'm not sure about the PSN emulation, though, but that stuff has been pretty solid in my experience.

Fuck me. I'm walking a mile or two in the cold and the podcast app fucking didn't download the new epiosode.

I needed to vent. Also typing this gave me cold fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom