• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
855.gif

where is the madoka version?

John cena's theme is still kinda hype.
i said kinda

Nah, it's legit hype. And honestly, not a bad song or album. Better than it has any right to be.

I just wish Cena was less the same thing over and over. I don't even think he needs to turn heel, even if I'd love that, I just wish he'd mix it up a tiny bit.

ultimax

Nah, it's legit hype. And honestly, not a bad song or album. Better than it has any right to be.

I just wish Cena was less the same thing over and over. I don't even think he needs to turn heel, even if I'd love that, I just wish he'd mix it up a tiny bit.

I liked when he used to beef with Randy Orton back in his legend killer days. That rivalry was super hype.

This made me lol

I don't know if you guys play Project M but this needs to be shared https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1auK5xMlwrI&list=UUCfOTX8l2zpgiALWKBx43Mg

I ripped a hole in the front of my pants do to my raging hype. They need to play this on fisticuffs

And here are the new costumes http://imgur.com/a/zkbMA#33
I'd love for that to happen but I'm not to sure if it will. Some of those costumes are really amazing. There's so much love in PM
Funny coincidence, there was a Madoka picture on a sign on Raw last night.
Why is wrestling so dumb in the best way?

ultimax

Guess what, that feud is still going. STILL. They're having another "Final confrontation" at Hell in a Cell this Sunday. A-fucking-gain.

Again -_______- seriously lol.

probably the only feud WWE actually has left that people care about. I've seen some of the new wrestlers and they seem kind of scrubby. But im sure thats because WWE is not giving anyone a proper push, which is a shame because im sure theres some talent out there.

i might watch that one match for the lol factor tho

Again -_______- seriously lol.

probably the only feud WWE actually has left that people care about. I've seen some of the new wrestlers and they seem kind of scrubby. But im sure thats because WWE is not giving anyone a proper push, which is a shame because im sure theres some talent out there.

i might watch that one match for the lol factor tho

People are actively booing the feud they care so little. I think they've wrestled each other more than any other two wrestlers. It's fucking ridiculous.

And right now, simultaneously, there's a fantastic feud between the two newer guys, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Ambrose has pretty much lucked into his position since one of the bigger new guys Roman Reigns got hurt, and he's getting a legit push and the crowd fucking loves him. They love him, because he does fun shit, like a couple weeks back he had to be in a tag-team with John Cena, so he said "Fuck it, I'mma go get a hotdog." Left, the camera followed him to the subway, he rode it away, then near the end of Cena's match, he comes out with a Hotdog cart making hotdogs.

Then, last night, he went into the ring with a dummy of Seth Rollins, stabbed it with a screwdriver then wrestled it. It's super entertaining, but then directly alongside it is Cena and Orton again and I cannot bring myself to care.

ultimax

People are actively booing the feud they care so little. I think they've wrestled each other more than any other two wrestlers. It's fucking ridiculous.

And right now, simultaneously, there's a fantastic feud between the two newer guys, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Ambrose has pretty much lucked into his position since one of the bigger new guys Roman Reigns got hurt, and he's getting a legit push and the crowd fucking loves him. They love him, because he does fun shit, like a couple weeks back he had to be in a tag-team with John Cena, so he said "Fuck it, I'mma go get a hotdog." Left, the camera followed him to the subway, he rode it away, then near the end of Cena's match, he comes out with a Hotdog cart making hotdogs.

Then, last night, he went into the ring with a dummy of Seth Rollins, stabbed it with a screwdriver then wrestled it. It's super entertaining, but then directly alongside it is Cena and Orton again and I cannot bring myself to care.

Not gonna lie that sounds pretty hilarious, but i just miss the attitude/ruthless agression era of wrestling. It was so ridiculous, hype, and hilarious. they were also able to get away with more. The PG stuff can be kind of corny at times.

divas are still cool tho

I think at this point I've accepted that I'll probably watch wrestling forever, no matter how bad it gets. It's a couple hours a week and even when it's completely the worst thing ever, I can still get some enjoyment out of it.

There was a time only a few months ago where I would have and actually did recommended normal people get back into wrestling, but now, goddamn it is it so boring.

why did cm punk leave?

There's no publicly available single reason, but it's generally accepted that he's been sick of the bullshit for awhile.

I think at this point I've accepted that I'll probably watch wrestling forever, no matter how bad it gets. It's a couple hours a week and even when it's completely the worst thing ever, I can still get some enjoyment out of it.

There was a time only a few months ago where I would have and actually did recommended normal people get back into wrestling, but now, goddamn it is it so boring.

There's no publicly available single reason, but it's generally accepted that he's been sick of the bullshit for awhile.

What did the company do now? I haven't watched wrestling in years.

Alfebit

Banned
Holy shit that story about Schwarzenegger at the beginning of today's Rule of Rose is killing me. I'm giggling so hard right now.

360pages

Finally getting though the tenth chapter of my current story. Even if it's just dialog and exposition. Which is always boring to write, I'll probably get back to normal chapters afterward.

NANOMACHINES SON!

Should've just forced him to play the game instead, let him feel the hype.

But he's never played a platinum game
Who the fuck would introduce a platinum game with armstrong
That's like having sex with your girlfriend for the first time during a gangbang

EDIT: Better analogy. That's like having sex with your girlfriend for the first time by giving her a strapon and bending over
Sure, it's still sex with the woman you love, but it's a little intense for your first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom