• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's never played a platinum game
Who the fuck would introduce a platinum game with armstrong
That's like having sex with your girlfriend for the first time during a gangbang

Hey man, you can't judge me! I'm going to marry the last girl I met in a gangbang. She was the only girl there and out of all the men she chose me. That's when you know it's true love, man!

Unrelated, but remember when Ahnold beat up HHH?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7QaKFOsHs&list=PL21EAE33EBC3B0D81

What did the company do now? I haven't watched wrestling in years.

Well, they had a lot of great stuff going for awhile. There was this guy Daniel Brian who was huuuuuge. The crowd loved him and he was amazing in the ring, had a super duper hype fight the power moment last wrestlemania, won the championship, he was golden. Then, he got horribly injuredan has been gone since. But, alongside him, there was a heel stable called the shield. They all wrestled in riot gear and were the hounds of justice in the WWE. They dominated everything! They were beating the shit out of all the top guys, these three young new guys were kilking it, but they worked for the authority (triple H and Stephanie McMahon who have replaced Vince as the onscreen boss) but around wrestlmania time, they betrayed the authority and became faces. Now everyone completely loved them, more than they already did.

Shit was awesome for awhile, then Seth Rollins betrayed the Shield and joined the Authority, which has led intonthe great feud we have now. But without the shield its not as hype and I only like heel seth because i hate him for breaking up the shield, and with Daniel Brian gone their backup face is Cena and the whole thing has just become a clusterfuck.

it's a shame, i thought that guy had really good mic skills.

He's one of the best at talking. He'll be missed.

Hey man, you can't judge me! I'm going to marry the last girl I met in a gangbang. She was the only girl there and out of all the men she chose me. That's when you know it's true love, man!

No, a gangbang is when there are lots of men and one woman but they all have sex with the woman at once

Sharing your girlfriend is the best? Zen is there something you wanna tell us?

Also is there a reason no one treats Rising's final boss as a spoiler?

In the Super Best Friends Play thread a year and a half after it came out, it's not a spoiler. Besides, it's not who the fight is with, it's how the fight goes.

Sorry to interrupt this wrasslin talk, but I'm seriously thinking about stealing a pillow from the room next to mine. I don't want to, but I don't have any right now, and if I'm going to spend three miserable nights out here, I might as well have a pillow, right?

That pillow is mine.

Sorry to interrupt this wrasslin talk, but I'm seriously thinking about stealing a pillow from the room next to mine. I don't want to, but I don't have any right now, and if I'm going to spend three miserable nights out here, I might as well have a pillow, right?

That pillow is mine.

Goog. Good. Let the pillow flow through you!

That pillow is mine.

Its only worth it if there's a cute anime girl on it.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I'M A MEMBER NOW! :D

CmxmXJX.gif

No, a gangbang is when there are lots of men and one woman but they all have sex with the woman at once.
I know what a gangbang is, just... look, I don't know where I was going with that and I don't want to push this any further. I'm just a simple man trying to make a gangbang joke, OK? geez

I should probably go sleep or something. Oh well.

When the fuck did they get Max on the podcast??? Someone even got a question for him in the letter segment so they probably announced it before hand.

Also, damn Liam. You're acting like we ain't getting a fully featured Smash game next month.

No, a gangbang is when there are lots of men and one woman but they all have sex with the woman at once

In the Super Best Friends Play thread a year and a half after it came out, it's not a spoiler. Besides, it's not who the fight is with, it's how the fight goes.
Fair enough

That pillow is mine.
What is this fucking thread
Are you saying you don't share your girlfriend with 6 other dudes? Git gud at coitus, scrub.
M-maybe.
Psst, what's a girlfriend?

My waifu loves me. :,(

Only the one inside your mind. the one on the screen doesn't even
know
you're
there

So, quick question before I pass out. Why hasn't there been a Berserk muso? I don't even want to play that. It just seems super obvious.

The baby-on-a-stick weapon is too much for the ESRB to handle
But actually now that I think about it FOTNS is super brutal and it has a musso. GIMME DEM DRAGONSLAYER COMBOS

ultimax

Korra Book 2, Ep 1-

Demon spirit thingies and time skips. Is this going to turn into berserk? because i really want this to turn into berserk.
BUT NOT THAT PART OF BERSERK WE DONT TALK ABOUT, FUCK THAT PART

So, quick question before I pass out. Why hasn't there been a Berserk muso? I don't even want to play that. It just seems super obvious.
There's the PS2 game that apparently plays similar to one, I think.
Isn't the stranger just sitting on your hand till there's no blood flow/until it gets numb and then doing the deed?
Yes. I don't know how people manage to sit on their hands like that.

Korra Book 2, Ep 1-

Demon spirit thingies and time skips. Is this going to turn into berserk? because i really want this to turn into berserk.

We talk about that part every time we talk about berserk

I'm such a rebel. I stole two. Wish I had a third, but fortune twas not kind to thee.

I am literally about to crash from this sleep medicine. Night, guys.

Korra Book 2, Ep 1-

Oh man get ready for some fucking
bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom