• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miura's drawing of the city is so damn good, it makes me feel super homey and a place I want to live.

Mission accomplished then!

It's fucking crazy how griffith is getting away with all this stuff.

He's just so dreamy! Also excellent writing.

So I decided to catch up on s4 of Korra.
3 year timeskip, airbender wingsuits, female Nobunaga 'uniting' the earth nation, shorthaired Korra fighting in underground earthbending rings
I dig it.

It's starting off really good. Can't wait for Friday.

Starting ep 2 now, will let you know what I think.
Hope things go well between Bolin and Opal soon, they were too cute together and Bolin deserves to nat draw the short straw for once (other than that time he discovered he could lavabend, that was pretty rad).

Whoops DP. Meant to add this in an edit to the post above.

Alfebit

Banned
Starting ep 2 now, will let you know what I think.
Hope things go well between Bolin and Opal soon, they were too cute together and Bolin deserves to nat draw the short straw for once (other than that time he discovered he could lavabend, that was pretty rad).

Whoops DP. Meant to add this in an edit to the post above.

Opal 2cute4me.
tumblr_n94o30RSb31rogcuio2_r1_500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys, I finally did it I finally caught up with Berserk, I am now a slave to Miura

THEY STILL ON THAT FUCKING BOAT

Fuck yeah rickert for slapping Griffith!!!

Oh man, Rule of Rose...

I'm glad Pat gave that slight commitment to a continuation of it, cause I needs to see more!
Hopefully, they jump right into it after the shitstorm ends.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was surprised that happened.
I don't know if Rickert is going to have some consequences.. Maybe he'll meet an unfortunate end.

I honestly hope griffith feels some regret, when rickert held up that crest and said that the design was different, it was in my mind but I can feel the slight regret in his words when he answered back.

Zenfalcia

I honestly hope griffith feels some regret, when rickert held up that crest and said that the design was different, it was in my mind but I can feel the slight regret in his words when he answered back.

Yeah.
It gave me the impression that Rickert was criticizing that this new Band of the Hawk is not the same and that it's a knock off. It was also pretty harsh for Griffith to talk about the swords buried in the ground of people he killed for himself.

Edit: I need to sleep soon. It's already 3:30am...

Zenfalcia

Can't get enough of that song.
Didn't click on the link seeing as though I'm at the airport and already listening to the friendcast, but I know what that links to. :p

Screw the friendcast, make some time for some one piece.
I was a little disappointed by the lack of Bayo 2 and they couldn't even talk more about Kora since it was a fairly short game with some nice mechanics.

/Dead

Edit: I spend too much time on here.. Time to pass out in bed.. Night all.

I think Griffith wants Guts
like a yandere and either kill him or lock him up forever.

Guts did kill some of their comrades.
I don't think Griffith gives two shits about his comrades. All he does is thirst for the D. Guts's D. He thirst so hard that even when he was like "Yo Guts, even though I currently blame you for everything I did to myself because you left, I'm still gonna get mad jelly when you fool around with Casca. So much so that I will immediately start to try and rape her just to fuck with you." He's got that psycho girlfriend thing going on where if Guts isn't willing to make him happy, Guts shouldn't be allowed to be happy either until he finally sees the error of his ways.
Opal 2cute4me.
tumblr_n94o30RSb31rogcuio2_r1_500.gif
Opal strong waifu contender. Jinora still best girl overall. Not trying to creep, just saying she's the best character in the show.
Oh man, Rule of Rose...

I'm glad Pat gave that slight commitment to a continuation of it, cause I needs to see more!
Hopefully, they jump right into it after the shitstorm ends.
Rule of Rose is so good!. There is bad stuff in the game yet it all seems to have some purpose behind it as well as just being deliberately frustrating.
The combat is straight up bad, but I get what they were trying to do with it and the story is all over the fucking place, yet you get juuuust enough to kind of make sense of it all but not really.

It is, for all intents and purposes, an amazing horror game, although it might not even be scary. Horror devs should go back and take a look at it. Gore isn't the only way to make something unsettling and jump scares are cheap no matter how you use them.
It's like we in the west completely forgot how to make good horror games (or movies for that matter).

croten

I was a little disappointed by the lack of Bayo 2 and they couldn't even talk more about Kora since it was a fairly short game with some nice mechanics.

I'm okay with it, I already know bayo 2 is perfect I don't need someone to tell me that.

Alfebit

Banned

I think they didn't talk more about Korra because none of them had played it at the time of recording. At least that's what it sounded like.

For the love of pete, I cannot get any offers for a Splinter Cell:Blacklist key for in the BST. I wish I could've jumped on the 4.99 deal awhile ago from the humblebundle site.

So, more Dark Souls II? HELL YES, you know I love it.

croten

For the love of pete, I cannot get any offers for a Splinter Cell:Blacklist key for in the BST. I wish I could've jumped on the 4.99 deal awhile ago from the humblebundle site.

So, more Dark Souls II? HELL YES, you know I love it.
Eh, you're not really missing much.

Emouse

Goddamn it! My First Print Edition still has "Processing" as its status and the game is out in two days. I swear, they better not fucking cancel my pre-order on the final fucking day.
Other sites are already sending them out early, but mine is still fucking around.

Mines still in processing also, though I've been charged so hopefully it'll ship out today, where did you order from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom