• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you rike it?

Yes, games really fun. A bit overwhelming at first, but I got used to it.

Hang in there PG. I had a power outage recently, shits lame.

I should probably play Project Diva.

This outage is using up valuable cuhrayzee time. Also, you should play project diva. It's fun.

I was like "wait june?" but then I remembered Europe does day first.

Is your vita 3g?

I don't think so. Can the vita even use data?

mrhej

Guys, I think I might need to lock myself up to avoid going on a crazy rampage.
Friend of mine played the W101 demo, said he had no interest in the game, I told him the demo is a poor rep. of what the whole game is, he didn't believe me.
I tell him to get Bayo 2 cause it's made by the same developer, he says he has no interest in the game because of that, and even after I link him the review thread, he still doesn't want it.
He's one of 2 people I know that own a Wii U and he's not even doing it right.

I had a friend like that. You can't change his mind and it's really frustrating.

Oberon

Banned
Speaking of figurine, I don't own any.
The problem is, I really don't know what the price for quality is!
But the next time I see a an Eva or Gurren Lagann figure, I will probably buy it.
or a lewd figure

Oh yeah, I am watching plagues souls fusion video. I love those video, he explains so much about the work of an artist.
It makes me look way less insane
If only I had time to draw

Squishy3

When the mailbag was still going I planned on buying all 4 of the Revoltech Gurren Lagann figures and sending them in. One for each Best Friend.

Xiraiya

Not really into figurines because they are just way too goddamn costly for what they are, I could really only see my self buying important ones, like a really awesome official Metal Gear Rex would be great for example.
mf0B72d.jpg
I guess wouldn't mind this version of Shinobu from Monogatari since it looks pretty cool.
I wouldn't really want to pay much for it though.

I don't want to be THAT guy especially since I don't have figure experience, but the paint job on that GL figure was kinda iffy.
Goddamn it's still cool though

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't want to be THAT guy especially since I don't have figure experience, but the paint job on that GL figure was kinda iffy.
Goddamn it's still cool though

Revoltech's good for poseability, but their paintjobs do leave much to be desired. They also tend to be kind of small. It doesn't look like there are a ton of options on the Gurren Lagann mech, but there are plenty of Yokos.

Oh, and that one highly sought after, overpriced Kamina.

Xiraiya

When I bought UNS3 for PS3 I got the "True Despair" edition or whatever it was called since I liked the box art and DLC costumes
RdN7xK7.png

It came with that damn Sasuke figure, it's still in it's box, I don't really want to throw it away since the cards and everything else are in perfectly good condition sitting in the box the game came in, so I wanted to keep it all together, but I wish it had been a character I remotely liked.

It's nice and all that SMTIV and Shovel Knight are coming out now in Europe and have dates. But I'm sad that the same shit is happening with Shantae. Nintendo likes to remind Europe of the good old days
the days of 50Hz

360pages

When I bought UNS3 for PS3 I got the "True Despair" edition or whatever it was called since I liked the box art and DLC costumes
RdN7xK7.png

It came with that damn Sasuke figure, it's still in it's box, I don't really want to throw it away since the cards and everything else are in perfectly good condition sitting in the box the game came in, so I wanted to keep it all together, but I wish it had been a character I remotely liked.

Might as well keep the figure, or give it away. I don't like Sasuke much either, also have fun with the story mode and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom