• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

That's what it feels like to buy JoJo figures, at first it's like boo bad joints but at the same time you're like yo sick poses

What about Gurren doing sick Jojo poses?

DSC_8716-553x700.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I, too, entered the game too late for a good Dante at a good price. I'm not a fan of the Figure Art Kai works.

Play Arts Kai aren't great. They have a weird stony texture and huge joints.

Still, it's the best that's available right now. And it does come in a sweet box with a lot of accessories. All things considered, it's one of the better looking Play Arts Kai.

360pages

Fuck, Storm 3 sold 2 million copies? Last I checked it was only around 1.3 million.

I'm not sure if I should be happy it sold more than DmC or not though...considering a literal anime game outsold it.

Xiraiya

Guacamelee Part 7 in a nutshell

"Enemies who are designed to make it harder for us to look like cool guys are dumb."
- Woolie & Liam

360pages

One thing I will say about Naruto, over all there is a lot more fanservice for girls than boys in the series. Not that the series is fanservice heavy to begin with.

Emouse

Celty and Shizuo look great, I don't care about Izaya, he's a shitty character. Amusingly anyone I've ever come across who have been big fans of him have ended up been basically shitty people, not all that surprising I guess.

You mean shitty as in personality wise? and that is kinda amusing damn

Xiraiya

You mean shitty as in personality wise? and that is kinda amusing damn

Pretty much both personality and concept, I get kind tired of that kind of that character type really quickly, but I guess he might become more interesting if season 2 goes into whatever war is suppose to be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom