• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

I need this shirt.

i_survived_endless_eight_tshirt.jpg
I would have to get one that says "and enjoyed it" on the back

Which Endless Eight did you see? Did you watch the anime, read the manga, or read the light novel?

Endless Eight in the anime wasn't so bad when every episode had a different visual aspects that kept it interesting. I could not imagine reading the actual light novel.

Apparently someone that read the LNs told me that the endless eight was only a few chapters and that the anime stretched it out. Idk if I'm remembering wrong though

I would have to get one that says "and enjoyed it" on the back

You fucker.

I was watching it as it came out, fucking killed me.

Its much worse when you sit through the whole thing in one go. THEY SAY THE SAME SHIT THE ENTIRE TIME.

I'm not sure if any of the European Frienders mentioned it, but Ultimax is coming out here November 21st
if you didn't import it
. I'm hoping for some free DLC characters here too as they have no reason not to offer them to us like they did for NA. I mean, the people buying the EU release wouldn't have imported and if I'm not being too selfish, kind of deserve a reward. But eh, if not I'll just import from Canada and buy Margaret.

ultimax

The godlike dub made it much more bearable for me, so I actually didn't mind it that much. I thought it was funny.

Movie spoils-
made me sympathize with nagato more when she tried to destroy life or whatever the fuck it was

Probably my favorite movie ever, though I haven't seen many movies

Yup, in the LN they only cover the last cycle and it's a pretty short chapter.

I'm starting to think Kyoto Ani just did endless eight as an excuse to do good animation while filling a season.

Perfeckt.

And idk anyone who's seen Haruhi that doesn't have the movie as their favorite part of the series.

I watched the movie first because they said it was a good Christmas movie. I never seen a Christmas movie that was less about Christmas than the Haruhi movie

Alfebit

Banned
The godlike dub made it much more bearable for me, so I actually didn't mind it that much. I thought it was funny.

Movie spoils-
made me sympathize with nagato more when she tried to destroy life or whatever the fuck it was

Probably my favorite movie ever, though I haven't seen many movies

Shy Nagato was also super cute.

I watched the movie first because they said it was a good Christmas movie. I never seen a Christmas movie that was less about Christmas than the Haruhi movie

You want a good Christmas anime movie? Watch Tokyo Godfathers.

When Vita was announced, did you think it could have outsold the 3DS?

At the beginning, I thought it would, it was a vastly more powerful system with the same price point (before the 3DS price drop).

Then the 3DS got a price drop and news of the ridiculously expensive proprietary memory cards killed the hype.

At the beginning, I thought it would, it was a vastly more powerful system with the same price point (before the 3DS price drop).

Then the 3DS got a price drop and news of the ridiculously expensive proprietary memory cards killed the hype.

Absolutely not. Nintendo has Pokemon. Done deal.

My friend bought one despite not liking any PSP or Sony games just to play Gravity Rush, he then played an hour of it and hasn't touched it since.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

As a sony fan, I never thought the vita would sell more.
I have seen a lot of reaction gifs in my day, but I can't even make out what reaction that's supposed to be.
i love it
You should go watch the original source of the gif.
http://youtu.be/UhHhXukovMU

Shy Nagato was also super cute.

You want a good Christmas anime movie? Watch Tokyo Godfathers.

I can't wait for that new the disappearance of nagato yuki-chan.

I have and it was awesome. It was on someone's top list of best anime Christmas movie. Liam was right that they lowered the animation quality of recent anime. That movie was a masterpiece in terms of animation quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom