• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys check out this sick render i took from the Age of Ultron thread
10570331_349578045222543_3862784354644232384_n.jpg

No they're not. I am absolutely not against criticism of the religion or ethnic background, I am however against people spouting things without enough knowledge of the matter at hand. Trying to stop constructive criticism from happening is unnecessary.

I respectfully disagree to a fault, considering for the most part religious observance/adherence is varying and ethnic/racial backgrounds are not only context sensitive, they're also nationalistic.

However, I'm with you that people who talk about Islam as this monolithic religious extremist community have no basis in reality and are intentionally acting intellectually dishonest.

Thread 6: Six threads and a movie.

PERFEKT

Thread 6: The Skeletons come out at night...mostly

OT6: We're big in Japan.
OT6: Liam hates this thread.
OT6: Continuing to lie our way to the top.
OT6: We'll never git gud.

Wait... Liam doesn't like us?

Squishy3

21 hours until tomorrow is mine, you guys.

have people been reading that thread in ot by the guy whose islamic coworker showed him how muslims slaughter animals with them not struggling and then he started talking about how muslims are going to take over the world

Zenfalcia

What are the chances of Pat comes back before thread 6 is created?

Thread 6: Your #1 source of news, anime, opinions and shitty e-celebs.

So many ideas... I cant decide.. half of these are terrible..

Like: thread 6: Serious discussions about Hometown VS Life.

What are the chances of Pat comes back before thread 6 is created?

Thread 6: Your #1 source of news, anime, opinions and shitty e-celebs.

So many ideas... I cant decide.. half of these are terrible..

Like: thread 6: Serious discussions about Hometown VS Life.
He can make it. I was thinking of something like the second one earlier
You tell us how book 3 was for you when you're done.

That imp with a black goat head with horns in Rule of Rose was the creepiest enemy, second place being those huge drinking bird things Pat got gang banged by
Will do. Also fixed your spoiler there

Zenfalcia

He can make it. I was thinking of something like the second one earlier

We can speed into the next thread fast if the topics are right.

I thought it would be nice since it has become a pretty big topic.. not exactly best friend related XD.. Unless we send an email for the podcast and asking if they prefer hometown or life.

Xiraiya

Damn, reading Naruto this week can be summed up in one image.
cg7Z5n0.png

That is pretty much the only appropriate direction Naruto VS Sasuke could go.

I haven't been following the thread as much these days so I think someone else should handle the vote in my place. I'll work on the next thread but it'll be my last one. It's not that we moved to community, but honestly I am not as much into the discussions of non-gaming stuff. I mostly come here to talk about the podcast or best friends videos.

Sorry.

I haven't been following the thread as much these days so I think someone else should handle the vote in my place. I'll work on the next thread but it'll be my last one. It's not that we moved to community, but honestly I am not as much into the discussions of non-gaming stuff. I mostly come here to talk about the podcast or best friends videos.

Sorry.

It's cool, you've done a lot. Thanks for doing as much as you have.

I call not doing any of it.

Sorry.

That's understandable. Thanks for doing the past 5. They were all great. I can probably take on thread making duties. I just hope I don't fuck up.

Sorry.
It's fiiiiine. You've done a lot of work, often on short notice just for our community. Every OP has been really great.

I can do the Tagline vote. Unless somebody else really wants to run it.

Zenfalcia

Sorry.

Not even the gaming but not games related stuff?

So, someone has to step up and take up the role huh.. or copy and paste your older templates with some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom