• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
I haven't been following the thread as much these days so I think someone else should handle the vote in my place. I'll work on the next thread but it'll be my last one. It's not that we moved to community, but honestly I am not as much into the discussions of non-gaming stuff. I mostly come here to talk about the podcast or best friends videos.

Sorry.

It's cool, you've done a fantastic job on the last 4 threads.

Damn, reading Naruto this week can be summed up in one image.
cg7Z5n0.png

That is pretty much the only appropriate direction Naruto VS Sasuke could go.

BROTHHHHER.
I haven't been following the thread as much these days so I think someone else should handle the vote in my place. I'll work on the next thread but it'll be my last one. It's not that we moved to community, but honestly I am not as much into the discussions of non-gaming stuff. I mostly come here to talk about the podcast or best friends videos.

Sorry.

I could take the reigns if you'd like

croten

Sorry.

No worries, it was good while it lasted. You're threads were amazing, I still love the last one's banner. Featuring Dante from the devil may cry series

Sorry.

Don't blame you. If the guys could create content the way GB does, we'd always be on topic.

You did 4 of them. Thank you.

Not even the gaming but not games related stuff?

So, someone has to step up and take up the role huh.. or copy and paste your older templates with some changes.

Yep, it's pretty simple but I do change it up with each thread. I made the thread making process as simple as possible.

It's fiiiiine. You've done a lot of work, often on short notice just for our community. Every OP has been really great.

I can do the Tagline vote. Unless somebody else really wants to run it.

Sure. Know how to make google forms?

That's understandable. Thanks for doing the past 5. They were all great. I can probably take on thread making duties. I just hope I don't fuck up.

You can take the mantle, sure.

Yeah the banners were fun to make but they were a testament of my shitty photoshop skills. Maybe we should delegate banner making to the most artistically inclined Frienders here?

Like new gifs/pictures which are nice.

You plan on sticking around I assume?

Yeah. I usually just take something from tumblr or the wiki.

And yeah I'll still be here.

Yup. Did the BestGAF Sings vote already once.
I don't envy trying to figure out which of the posted titles are serious submissions and which are jokes though.

Making the form right now.

I'll leave that to you then.

Yeah the banners were fun to make but they were a testament of my shitty photoshop skills. Maybe we should delegate banner making to the most artistically inclined Frienders here?

Yeah, my artistic skill is non-existant. I'll need the help of others.

Is Beloved still around? She could make a mean banner.

Otherwise, I don't mind trying, but I can't do GIFs :/

I don't know how to animate the frames perfectly.

Someone get the Oberon Signal

That works(if he wants to).

How about we PM mr goodwill our suggestions? That way we don't fill up the thread and he can search through them easier?

That would be sick awesome and what we should've done the past 5 threads.

I'll use the first (or best) suggestions from the people who already wrote ones in this thread, but if anyone wants to change it or confirm which suggestion they want, throw a PM my way.

I say, as a way to not burden or stress out Oberon, we just alternate who tests their photoshop/MS paint skills to do the profile pictures each time.

I can go this time. I have proven my abilities times and time again.

Zenfalcia

Nah. The banners were great.

That's good to hear
technically read

Yeah, my artistic skill is non-existant. I'll need the help of others.

So, do we have a list of people who can draw? Or artistic? I draw decently. Maybe i can help.

Been playing Bayo 2 all day. Oh Lord.
How jelly I am is tangible. I can spread it.
I say, as a way to not burden or stress out Oberon, we just alternate who tests their photoshop/MS paint skills to do the profile pictures each time.

I can go this time. I have proven my abilities times and time again.
I like this idea, people can just throw their hat into the ring regardless of quality, and we're not over-relying on Oberon.

Yeah, I wonder we never thought of that before. Sorry Chao.

That would be sick awesome and what we should've done the past 5 threads.

I'll use the first (or best) suggestions from the people who already wrote ones in this thread, but if anyone wants to change it or confirm which suggestion they want, throw a PM my way.

The reason I never just asked for everyone to PM me is that I feared that there will be some that don't get the message or I'll have to spam reminders to make sure everyone knows.

In retrospect, it was a silly thing to worry about.

Sorry.

I barely jumped on in the middle of this thread but you've done a good job if you've kept this many people together and brought some in. Hopefully we can be on topic more often so you can join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom