• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, send your Thread Title suggestions to Mrgoodwil. It'll help cut down on the posts. Also, be sure that you only send one and that it's the only one you want. Don't be flooding his inbox with 50 different title suggestions.

Unrelated, but I just want to let you know your avatar is of the wrong girl! Darku ando Darku is best choice, obviously.

Mirei is the best. You don't even know.

GhHSWOU.gif

Actually thinking about I I think they just put that so if a kid gets their eye shot out by a nerf gun the parents cant sue cause the box says not to shoot at people so its completely the childs fault.

Covering their legal bases are the obvious reasons, but why have the ad showing kids doing exactly what the box says not to?

Oh my goodness, what show is this. It's adorable.

When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace, or something like that. It's the new trigger show, an adaptation of a slice of life light novel where highschool kids get superpowers and do nothing.

It's like lighthearted anime Misfits.

Mirei is the best. You don't even know.

They're all really likable, which is rare for a show with this many girl characters and one guy.

croten

When Supernatural Battles Become Commonplace, or something like that. It's the new trigger show, an adaptation of a slice of life light novel where highschool kids get superpowers and do nothing.

It's like lighthearted anime Misfits.

They're all really likable, which is rare for a show with this many girl characters and one guy.

Why didn't anyone tell me that Trigger were doing a slice of life anime?

croten

Reviewers complained about being unable to parry in Revengeance and now reviewers are complaining about being unable to parry with the extremely lenient perfect parry window in Korra. It's funny.

I'd complain that it's too open in Korra, I think Rising had it down just right

Alright, I think I got all the stuff required to make the new thread. I just need some images of the Zaibatsu and some fan art stuff. Oh and the poll results of course.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
playing Bayo 1 for most of the day has made me realise Revengence was mostly platinums babby mode for metal gear fans

Revengeance is best played on Hard the first go around for anyone with even a modicrum of action game experience. I mean that seriously.

if Age of Wooltron wins someone needs to make some fanart of Woolie as Ultron taking all the pies and making them extinct
i think i just inadvertantly made some new lore
Pat can be Hank Pym

Jman014

Korra
I swear it wasn't fanart, but I saw an image of the avatar statues with one of the statues wielding a sword somwhere and I can't find it again. I'm serious. A past Avatar had a signature weapon in the form of a sword.

EDIT: Nevermind it was in the book 2 art book.

joe2187

Banned
Well looks like I'll be getting Bayo 2 version on the Eshop since Amazon still hasnt shipped and it still has a delivery date of the 28.

playing against Rin and playing as Rin in SK: Burst is awesome cant wait for the rin DLC.

Im gonna try Daidōji next

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Watch me do it on normal anyways and regret it

Weren't you pushing me to play Godhand?

With Revengance on Normal, you can make it through the entire game without actually learning how to play. Hard actually encourages it.

playing against Rin and playing as Rin in SK: Burst is awesome cant wait for the rin DLC.

Im gonna try Daidōji next

Rin is secretly best girl. Hot for teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom