• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat the main Bayo 2 story
on 2nd Climax
, would anyone else agree
it's a pretty weak final boss for a Platinum game?

Any other developer, that would've been top notch.
Edit: Crap this is literally the wrong thread. :x Good thing we talk about everything here.

Guys I need advice. I wanna finish VLR but I stopped about 80% through like a year and a half ago and I find myself intimidated by going back in because I forget a lot of the plot intricacies. What do? Just replay the beginning and look up and faq if I get stuck on the end qualifiers?

The end qualifiers are nowhere near as obtuse as 999's was. Just get all the endings for each specific character. Its hard not to get the true ending in this game.

I also don't know if you have to get both codes for the case in each puzzle segment, but again. Its not that hard to do it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I am pretty that he complained that there weren't enough changes from brawl to 3ds.

And yeah, I am aware of the screen problem!
I play the game on the OG 3ds, I know the pain of the controls.
But seeing that Smash Wii u direct, I won't worry about not having enough content.

Liam also said there werent changes at all to most of the vets movesets and that they were just ported over, but sakurai commented that they made everyone from scratch and I remember comments from pros like revven saying that you can actually feel the changes and that they werent just ported over.

Village

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=918964

This is why OT is worth your time guys.

From that thread

NlERUyx.gif

Oh totally, I can't wait for people talk about amazing fetishes like scat, gore, or vore. Truly BestGAF.

This is sarcasm.
Oh god damn it...you brought up the guro now I have to go think about where my life is where im sitting in my underwear talking to guys on the internet about ryu in a fur suit and incest.

Oh god damn it...you brought up the guro now I have to go think about where my life is where im sitting in my underwear talking to guys on the internet about ryu in a fur suit and incest.

Hey, I'm at work, wearing pajama pants, talking about the same things.

I wish I could wear no pants....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom