• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

niQ1I.gif

he's going way too fast slow down sanic.

Oberon

Banned
Liam also said there werent changes at all to most of the vets movesets and that they were just ported over, but sakurai commented that they made everyone from scratch and I remember comments from pros like revven saying that you can actually feel the changes and that they werent just ported over.

You don't need to be a pro to see that Yoshi, My God Yoshi, why are you so strong?

From that thread

NlERUyx.gif

isn't this.. incest... o_o

1337229099799.gif

joe2187

Banned
Ok so I decided to do a giveaway. Since I have two copies of Bayo2 and Senran kagura im just going to make a thread in Gaming and use modbot for the giveaway.

I need a good thread title for the giveaway.

give me your best.

It's a good song. Did he ever do anything after that?

He's still coasting off the success of that album Making Mirrors(his third studio album too).

Correction: He won 3 Grammy's!

Record of the Year
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Best Alternative Music Album

Ok so I decided to do a giveaway. Since I have two copies of Bayo2 and Senran kagura im just going to make a thread in Gaming and use modbot for the giveaway.

give me your best.

Life after Bayo

Oberon

Banned

give me your best.

Just a hometown boy, lifed and raised in south buttroid (Giveway)

give me your best.

Don't be boring, make it a hunt. Not a game of chance, but a game of skill.
Elaborate quizzes and riddles are a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom