• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst fucking show ever. You wanna know why?
ngbbs46ffe21aeba41.jpg
Remember how during the space colony arc....arc he single handley stole amy only role in that arc?

Okingjrr

I know somebody who works for the local county council. He does land survey and shit. He told me that one time, he was in a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere doing his thing, and he got to talk to the owner of the property.

The owner said that some local scumbags were fucking around outside his sheds. So he built a big wall and installed a large gate. Morning after, the pillar caps were stolen.

Fuck.

So he left it alone, no point replacing them. Next week, bam. The gate was stolen.

Fuck.

He bought a new gate, new caps, and a dog. The dog was supposed to have been trained to bark if anyone approached the house. Next week, he heard the dog raising hell. He chased the bastards out of his land. The next morning, he woke up. The gate was there, so were the caps. The dog wasn't.

They stole his dog.
/Dead.

This is OT as shit, but I figured I'd ask you guys for help.

Does anyone know of gift cards/other you can purchase at pharmacys/gas stations that you can use to increase your Paypal balance? I need online money for Steam, but I decided I should use PP instead cause some Gaffers sell games cheaper than Steam does.

Does anyone know of gift cards/other you can purchase at pharmacys/gas stations that you can use to increase your Paypal balance? I need online money for Steam, but I decided I should use PP instead cause some Gaffers sell games cheaper than Steam does.
Paypal cards exist, I don't know where you buy them.

Zenfalcia

I can only think of prepaid credit cards, but those are not worth it. The amount of premium and tax makes you pay extra. Example: $35 credit card mean you pay $42 or something loke that.

Edit: Didnt know there were paypal cards. Hmm.

There's moneypaks and prepaid creditcards I believe that you might just be able to transfer to PP? I'm not sure at all about this fyi, just giving ideas

Does PayPal Credit work? You can use that, then pay off the Credit line when you transfer funds over to PayPal.

joe2187

Banned
Alright so modbot isnt gonna work for me. I want to have a lot of entries and have it last at least two days. but Modbot raffles only last 24hrs.

I love how Bayo has off-TV play. I'm in a public setting and don't have to worry about people seeing my game, for reasons.

I'm addicted to buying Costumes with all my halos. I don't even have the Moon accessory.

There's moneypaks and prepaid creditcards I believe that you might just be able to transfer to PP? I'm not sure at all about this fyi, just giving ideas

Looks like the moneypak might be my best option. According to the site there can be some extra fee (like up to 4.95 or something), but I'll probably make that back from getting the games cheaper. Thanks for the halp, minna

So im thinking of getting Ultra...itll be my first street fighter game, I wanted to start with third strike but everyone says its a bit hard to get into.
So my first 3 fight games ill be trying to git gud at are ultimax, skull girls and ultra

joe2187

Banned
I was thinking of having a google spreadsheet for each game, hiding the link until you quote the OP and using a random number generator to select the winner.

Sound good?

also how do I make a public google spreadsheet?

So im thinking of getting Ultra...itll be my first street fighter game, I wanted to start with third strike but everyone says its a bit hard to get into.
So my first 3 fight games ill be trying to git gud at are ultimax, skull girls and ultra

4 is a really easy entry point, there are a shit ton of characters in each archetype so it's unlikely you won't be able to find anything.

Your best bet for learning who you'll like it to just do arcade mode with every character, or at least the ones you're interested in, then just jumping straight online when you've found a couple characters you like. You'll lose, over and over, but you'll git gud eventually and it'll be super satisfying.

But just play Blanka.

It's not like it's used a lot for normal convertation. This is the first in a while.

Just sayin', we need to be careful. We're already dangerously close, we don't want to accidentally turn into what we often make fun of.

Oberon

Banned
I feel we're getting further and further away from ironic use of Japanese words and closer to just straight up weeabooism.

It's not like we talk like that in real life.
The only japanese word I actually use is "onegaishimas" and counting to ten, but that's because I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom