• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU INSULT MY GAMECUBE COLLECTION, YOU INSULT MY FAMILY AND MY HONOR. HOW DARE YOU? HOW. DARE. YOU.

But seriously. I will keep an eye out on Craigslist and eBay.

I'll kick your fucking dog too if you come around these parts with that surface ass game collection.
jk

Killer7 has a really odd control scheme, but the style of the game is fantastic.

360pages

I've pretty much exited everything from Mighty No 9 until it comes out. Which probably won't be for a while.

With that said, I should write something today, perhaps later tonight after some homework

Duplolas

Banned
I'll kick your fucking dog too if you come around these parts with that surface ass game collection.
jk

Killer7 has a really odd control scheme, but the style of the game is fantastic.

FYI. I have a Miniature Golden Retriever. Which dog fucked who? I dont know. All I know is my dog is a Golden Retriever and is tiny as fuck.

If the control scheme is as bad as Sonic Riders, I think I will be fine.

Wow by the time I took a break from the internet and came back, you guys went through a whole thread, God damn.

Aaron-lagann needs to get to Portland or something so we can throw down. You are not seeing me in 3rd strike or KOF13. I have only gotten stronger.

I don't have much of anything when it comes to "halloween games"

LIST.jpg

I already beat RE1-3 a billion times, I CAN'T LEAVE THEM OUT THO. Especially 3.

I think Pat said one time in a past shitstorm that Dead Space is what RE5 should have been and Glen Schofield had to wrestle bears for EA's amusement to get the game green lit. Then Co-op ruined it. Played the Prologue of DP, haven't gotten around to playing it since.

So I'm playing through Alien Isolation (not very far in, got stuck somewhere in the first level
after you enter the station.
)

I can definitely say that the atmosphere is very ominous already and the sound design is AMAZING.

Spoopy indeed.

So I'm playing through Alien Isolation (not very far in, got stuck somewhere in the first level
after you enter the station.
)

I can definitely say that the atmosphere is very ominous already and the sound design is AMAZING.

Spoopy indeed.

I'm pretty sure I read an article saying that you could play it with the oculus by twaeking some .ini values. True spoopiness

Agent York

Neo Member
Sorry guys, I have been enjoying my time off too much and have not bothered to read through the whole thread lately. I'll try to keep up, but once the Ippo-fest happens I don't know if I'll have the energy to manage.

Also, did anyone read the latest Berserk chapter?
Holy fuck, the stones on Rickert! That slap practically made me jump out of my seat.

Okingjrr

So frienders who own Wii Us, what games do you have?

Mario Kart 8, The Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, Wii Party U, Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Wind Waker.

Still have to get around playing some of those games, and purchasing Hyrule Warriors and ZombiU.

croten

Sorry guys, I have been enjoying my time off too much and have not bothered to read through the whole thread lately. I'll try to keep up, but once the Ippo-fest happens I don't know if I'll have the energy to manage.

Holy fuck, the stones on Rickert! That slap practically made me jump out of my seat.

I want him to find guts and become guts jr

Archgan

I know! I was worried Rickert was going to join him after having multiple chapters on how nice Flaconia is. I hope this is the end of this "arc" and we can go back to Guts's sea trip.

So frienders who own Wii Us, what games do you have?
Wonderful 101, ZombiU, New Super Mario Bros U, 3D World, Mario Kart 8. Virtual Console is Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Earthbound, and Punch Out. Wind Waker HD was my free game with Mario Kart.

I have Monster Hunter 3U on 3DS instead. Want to get Topical Freeze at some point, Bayo 2 and Smash preordered.
Edit: Oh I bought Pikmin for my sister to play. I still hate Pikmin games though.

360pages

Just got done playing some more smash. Dark Pit isn't half bad. I should probably do smash run some more. Online is always a treat, has some good matches with a guy before I started winning a lot of them

It's a car this year, actually, but yeah! IT'S RAD AS SHIT.

tumblr_nd1xnbJg1G1ql41ypo1_500.gif

lmao wtf

FYI. I have a Miniature Golden Retriever. Which dog fucked who? I dont know. All I know is my dog is a Golden Retriever and is tiny as fuck.

If the control scheme is as bad as Sonic Riders, I think I will be fine.

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

I wouldn't say it's bad, just incredibly atypical.

Reading that Voting thread was terrible.

If Skullgirls taught us anything, it's that non-industry people are fucking stupid when it comes to the cost of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom