• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

Oh god, if they call out the video of us singing Snake Eater I'm going to die of embarrassment.

No you'll love it, we gotta push Pat to make Woolie put it as the ending to a podcast when it comes out of course and without harassing Pat
276.gif

Xiraiya

I thought the entire point of BestGAF sings was to get it onto the Podcast, or noticed by the Zaibatsu, suddenly this is surprising to people?

GGs to everyone I played. Romars showing that mad disrespect switching characters after only 2 wins.
:p

I thought the entire point of BestGAF sings was to get it onto the Podcast, or noticed by the Zaibatsu, suddenly this is surprising to people?

When I brought the idea up way back in OT2(?) I just wanted it to be a fun community thing. I never had any intention of trying to get it in the podcast. Still, I am not against the idea.

GGs to everyone I played. Romars showing that mad disrespect switching characters after only 2 wins.
:p

When I brought the idea up way back in OT2(?) I just wanted it to be a fun community thing. I never had any intention of trying to get it in the podcast. Still, I am not against the idea.

I thought it was just a fun way to bring the community together to do something outside of mumbling on the forums about who the bedt Zaibatzu member is... Not that its much of a contest, of course

I did it to absolve myself of any shame and join team shameless.
No fucks were given. I sang my Snake Eater like a siren.

Actually I plan to complete it, but never upload it ever.
I hopefully will finish it soon.

How dare you spare our ears from that ear annihilating mash up by keeping it to yourself. Shame on you.
Can we get an ETA? Really looking forward to it.

Good luck with that. I wanted to main a new guy too, but I ended sticking with what I knew.

Eh, I wasn't that attached to Narukami anyway. Oh, and thanks.

360pages

So, what's your current win/loss ratio in For Glory in smash.

Still 70 percent for me. out of 120 some matches I have around 89 wins.

JoJo94

...so I am going to post some stuff I did for class today since we are working on logo designs...hope you guys don't mind just want to show it off to some one...if you do mind let me know. Facebook ruined the font quality since it's so thin.

I unlocked the fuhrer title in Ultimax.

...so I am going to post some stuff I did for class today since we are working on logo designs...hope you guys don't mind just want to show it off to some one...if you do mind let me know. Facebook ruined the font quality since it's so thin.

Looks good.

How dare you spare our ears from that ear annihilating mash up by keeping it to yourself. Shame on you.
Can we get an ETA? Really looking forward to it.

Probably by a week from today. This weekend should be a great time to get it done, homework stuff taking up my time till this Friday though.

Nah just for fun. If we get noticed that's cool though.

Squishy3

GGs... why didn't you Kanji tho? I wanted a mirror match.

Good luck with that. I wanted to main a new guy too, but I ended sticking with what I knew.
Because I haven't touched Kanji at all in Ultimax. I've strictly been playing Adachi. After I get enough of a handle on him I'll start messing around with other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom