• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show is actually pretty good so far. Red head is best girl.

wow, I never knew how devastatingly sad the lyrics were to that song

I mean, I assumed as much but geez

Those aren't the exact lyrics, but they are pretty close. It makes sense that the lyrics are that sad when you consider P3's ending.
I want him back even if it does make his death meaningless. Just switch him out with Yu.

It's like she's saying, "Geez, you crazy bitch, we fighting a war here!" but at the same time, she's thinking, "But this is something no sane person could deny..."

She's fighting a battle that has no true answers.

heres the true answer

"Tharja lets have lesbian sex ON the battlefield while i direct the troops cause im just that damn good at my job"

heres the true answer

"Tharja lets have lesbian sex ON the battlefield while i direct the troops cause im just that damn good at my job"

I guess she's...
lISADph.gif

Or Miku becomes America's newest mascot and becomes as big as Britney Spears.

Peace America.

i usually dont care for Slice of Life
ive only made on exception and that was Haruhi Suzumiya
ill make another exception for Trigger though

360pages

That moment when you realize that Log Horizon had done more with the MMO setting then Sword art..it starts to sink in slowly.

Mr.Towel

Those aren't the exact lyrics, but they are pretty close. It makes sense that the lyrics are that sad when you consider P3's ending.
I want him back even if it does make his death meaningless. Just switch him out with Yu.

If I knew what she was singing when the credits rolled after I beat P3 for the first time I probably wouldn't have been able to hold my shit together.

Xiraiya

Why is Daily Lives of HS Boys so funny?!
It was a great little series. It feels a lot like Gintama in it's humor, but I think that's probably because 2 out of 3 of the main trio are Gintama voice actors, so it's easier to make that association for me.
I really wish it were longer, both it and Arakawa Under The Bridge are two shows I really want several seasons of each.

That moment when you realize that Log Horizon had done more with the MMO setting then Sword art..it starts to sink in slowly.
I agree, if you possess an attention span, Log Horizon is really good in that regard, a little tropey, but not NEARLY as tropey as SAO, jesus christ.

Yu has so much Swag that i bet he wouldnt even need to die to
seal Erebus

Yu would
die sealing Erebus and then wake up and be like "No... Nanako... I HAVE TO PROTECT HER!" And then he'd use an attack called Little Sister Complex and kill Erebus once and for all.
Also Marie would be essential to this for some reason.

this is the first step that the prophecy fortold guys of Japan and America culture combining
Woolie was the Catalyst

Just gonna take this opportunity to repost this amazingness from earlier

The Woolie no Gouki

I speak of the Woolie no Gouki.

Every autumn, as the air becomes cold, a hulking beast walks through the streets and forests of Osaka. He visits every small town, every shrine, every hot spring, terrifying adults as he passes with his mysterious dark skin and long, strange hair. But there is nothing to fear from the Woolie no Gouki.

Woolie no Gouki is friend to all children, and all who give him welcome. He is a man-beast clad in green, bearing a strange geometric shape on his head, above his unusual and twisted hair of many colors. He has metal through his nose, and towers over all the men of Osaka. But he does not come to frighten. He comes to give gifts.

If you come upon the Woolie no Gouki in the forest, or in the streets, and if he seeks meat, do not worry. He does not seek your meat. He seeks beef, to share in the delicacies of your town, and if you aid him he will pay you with a rare, precious elixir made of sap from trees across the ocean, from where he comes. Value this gift, and taste the staple food of his people.

He's all like "Door-kun? Ain't no door that can hold Bro Swagonist if he wants in"

Jesus christ. Looking at how fucking bad that looks. Yet it's still miles better than the Golden Animation.
Also, if you really want to get into the nerd debate then Yu is the weakest of the Persona protagonists.

Edit: You fucking switched the gif, you jerk.

Clawing his way out of the pit to give Rise some more of his
dick
It's canon

Marie is the most canon tho.

In my fan canon, dude wrecks every girl. Twice.

And Kanji and Yosuke. Swagonist has no boundaries.

Jesus christ. Looking at how fucking bad that looks. Yet it's still miles better than the Golden Animation.
Also, if you really want to get into the nerd debate then Yu is the weakest of the Persona protagonists.

Edit: You fucking switched the gif, you jerk.
7PJao.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom