• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yknow, something about Monster that I appreciate, that adds to it's bizarre tone. Various casual/jazzy/pop versions of both the outro and intro play in various bars and restaurants that scenes take place in. It gives them a weird vibe, even when everythings supposed to be fine.

just went to CanURunIt
praise Jesus i can actually run this Platinum Games game
Freedom Wars,Korra,and slightly racist mexican adventures on the same day Aww yea
in other news im probably gonna cancel my Deluxe Edition preorder for Inquisition and just get the PS4 version with a PS4 and other games Christmas
and you know what fuck it prob preorder Persona Q and play my first Etrian Odyssey esque game

360pages

I disagree with most of what you just said.

So...you wanted Korra to be kicked off of TV :(

I'm saying I want a developer to be big fans of the series because they would put a hell of a lot of care and money into it. Platinum game will probably have amazing gameplay, but you can really tell the budget is small.

just went to CanURunIt
praise Jesus i can actually run this Platinum Games game
Freedom Wars,Korra,and slightly racist mexican adventures on the same day Aww yea
in other news im probably gonna cancel my Deluxe Edition preorder for Inquisition and just get the PS4 version with a PS4 and other games Christmas
and you know what fuck it prob preorder Persona Q and play my first Etrian Odyssey esque game

...christ. My vacation is in the middle of the hottest holiday season in years. My backlog is already busted, it's going to be ruined when I get back.

...christ. My vacation is in the middle of the hottest holiday season in years. My backlog is already busted, it's going to be ruined when I get back.

Pat my backlog has a backlog
its all Gabes fault too
i still need to finish the first 2 Witchers
question? if i can run 2 on Ultra no problem on this Asus laptop can i easily run 3?

and Evil Within.
At least they're both Singleplayer games, so there's no real rush. They'll be just as good when you're freaking out over how good they are after the vacation.
(Also, I'm sure fans express this all over, but have a good time over there.)
This review of ultimax on amazon. Just kill me. This might actually be worse than the Youtube comments on the channel.
Oh god is this what dying is like I can't even

Monster Episode 41 - Detective Suk

OH MY GOD DID NINA TURN INTO ANOTHER JOHANN?! NO NO NO NO FUCK FUCK FUCK. What the fuck did she remember?!

Type 0 is in the same month as MH4U as well
this is why i preorder way ahead of time

The requirements for this game appear to be slightly higher than Minecraft, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about.
yea but i can run Witcher 2 on ultra on this Asus laptop, yet i cant run MGRR like wth

I'll probably end up picking up MHU4. I mean I have a Wii U so I should get MH3U, but its just hard to motivate myself to get a wii u game in october that's not named Bayo. Because when Bayo drops I'm not touching any other Wii U game for a while .

Hey Pat, were are you getting episodes of Monster from?
Pretty sure it's his LOCAL ANIME STORE.
I'll probably end up picking up MHU4. I mean I have a Wii U so I should get MH3U, but its just hard to motivate myself to get a wii u game in october that's not named Bayo. Because when Bayo drops I'm not touching any other Wii U game for a while .
I'll hop on the hype train for 4U. Especially if you guys are all interested in hunting together. Hopefully the net code is better, or at least on par with Smash.

Xux

I think I've decided to buy a Wii U eventually. Gosh, that was a hard-
Type 0 is in the same month as MH4U as well
this is why i preorder way ahead of time

yea but i can run Witcher 2 on ultimate on this Asus laptop, yet i cant run MGRR like wth
1527.gif

Pretty sure it's his LOCAL ANIME STORE.

I'll hop on the hype train for 4U. Especially if you guys are all interested in hunting together. Hopefully the net code is better, or at least on par with Smash.

Well considering I'm picking up a new 3DS, which will drop before MH, I'm sure it will be a lot better.

Episode 42 of Monster

NO GOD DAMNIT SHE CALLED HERSELF ANNA, NOT NINA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

EDIT!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT LITERALLY WAS JOHANN

watched the first episode of when supernatural battles became commonplace, it was fine, a good set up I guess. I'm kinda bored of monotone lolis, they will never top the pinnacle of character that is Lymle

Alfebit

Banned
watched the first episode of when supernatural battles became commonplace, it was fine a good set up I guess. I'm kinda bored of monotone lolis, they will never top the pinnacle of character that is Lymle

Best monotone loli is Renge.

Typing out "Best monotone loli" felt incredibly uncomfortable.

Zenfalcia

Best monotone loli is Renge.

Typing out "Best monotone loli" felt incredibly uncomfortable.

Renge-chon is too good. Although i really like hotaru... And surprisingly the candy story lady.
Yuri is too good and the big sister flashback.. hhnnnggg..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom