• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raine is the best part.
Sheena tho
Sheena_stats.jpg

although we can all agree Colette sucks

Squishy3

Aaron is one of them figure displaying deviants, though. His opinion can't be trusted.

I wish I could change the name of Steam exes like you can non-steam exes that you run through Steam so I can call Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 "Woolie Simulator 3"

She was ok too. Fuck every other character though. Except that one guy that fought enemies his feet because he was too ashamed by his guilt to take off his handcuffs. That was pretty fucking awesome.

Then, upon using his hands, his punches were so strong that they caused lasers to shoot out.

ultimax

My first thought of this trope is Anya from a Code Geass. It's just... weird man, I dunno why it bothers me. Something subconcious maybe.
I even find it endearing with actual humans. Aubrey Plaza is the best.

RIP in peace. It totally de-lewd-ed the thread, so it did a great job.
Speaking of code geass, why does a blu ray boxset not exist yet?
so I can spend 500 dollars on it

Guys what should I name my character persona?

I can't get past mom in that game, I'm a huge scrub.
I decided I hate the default tear attack in that game and hate every playthrough I did without getting upgrades for it early on. You have been outscrubbed

Also, name yourself Kenpachi RAMASAMA obviously.

Zenfalcia

Like 20 something

Im shit whatever genre that game is in.

20 huh.. should've at least gotteb past mom..

Bad at dodging stuff? Have you ever played touhou or bullet hell games?

My first thought of this trope is Anya from a Code Geass. It's just... weird man, I dunno why it bothers me. Something subconcious maybe.
I even find it endearing with actual humans. Aubrey Plaza is the best.

RIP in peace. It totally de-lewd-ed the thread, so it did a great job.

Does Anya even fit as a loli? Sure she may be flatchested and emotionless, but not really a loli.. maybe it's just the loli part that wierds you out.

It was the tissue paper the thread needed but not the one it deserves.

360pages

I'm trying to think of RPG's that you guys might not have played, but the only ones that I can think of are the EO series, and most of you are just waiting for the Persona Q games.

Does Anya even fit as a loli? Sure she may be flatchested and emotionless, but not really a loli.. maybe it's just the loli part that wierds you out.

It was the tissue paper the thread needed but not the one it deserves.
Maybe man, idk.
Lolis are fine to me normally though, and the stoic badass ones are fine.
Maybe I associate it with the gothic Lolita trope. That shit does bother me.
You've doomed him.
"You are already wasting time"
I'm trying to think of RPG's that you guys might not have played, but the only ones that I can think of are the EO series, and most of you are just waiting for the Persona Q games.
I'm not listening to anyone's JRPG recommendations until y'all play Nocturne.
Play Nocturne

Bayo 2 is downloading now you guys.

I also just finished Transformers 4. That was 2:45 of cool CGI, Optimus Prime, and Mark Wahlberg.

I'm content.

Are we talking anime bullshit? I finished Daily Lives last night, so I'm starting either IPPO or Kuroko tonite.

Oh Banana, the Rangers won :)

Your avatar should represent yourself so you are in fact the skeleton on meth just as I am actually The Skeleton Avatar, master of all 4 skelements.

I HAVE MANY SELVES! This self is the skeleton that tried meth, and felt the incredible sensation that happens when your skin melts away.

Zenfalcia

Honestly, I'll just take whatever, as long as it has a good story.

My favorite genre for everything is horror, but I already asked for those previously and got a couple added to the list.

I'll add some horrors and other stuff when i run out.

Kamisama no iutoori, ana satsujin (kinda not really horror but eh), franken fran, jinrou game, kiwaguro no brynhildr, manga of the dead, knights of sidonia, and yuureitou.

I was never really a fan of those types of games, expect luftrausers, that game is the tits

Ic ic.. if you put more hours into isaac.. you might git gud?

The Bayo 2 demo is just as incredible as I thought it'd be. I even got a silver medal for the prolouge chapter
which is better than the stone/bronze I usually got in Bayo 1.

I should get back into the habit of playing Isaac.

Rebirth is so close. I need to stock up on copies, so I give some away too.

Man I love BoI, I put 147 hours into the game and got the Golden God achievable. I played wrath of the lamb for a while as well but never got around to 100% it. super hyped for Rebirth

360pages

Is there like a selection process or something?

A point system, the more you read and review as well as answer questions pertaining to the story. The higher the chance you will be picked, but it's still semi random. So someone lower than you can be picked as well. I think the system works well, even if I've been there for awhile and not been chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom