• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Renge-chon is too good. Although i really like hotaru... And surprisingly the candy story lady.
Yuri is too good and the big sister flashback.. hhnnnggg..

The flashback was 2adorable4me.

:lol

That trope makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Same here but she's adorable. Watch Non Non Biyori.

yea nearly 1million bees attacking you
Pats worst nightmare

Fuck me that's my worst nightmare.

That trope makes me feel really uncomfortable.

tumblr_ncwltqa6rQ1r70paco2_500.gif

It only makes your shamelessness stronger as you find them appealing and cute.
I understand what the appeal is supposed to be, but the voice acting tends to have these awkward pauses that make me flip my shit. I don't even mind lolis, but emotionless ones are just... I dunno.
Emotionless characters are a normal thing used to be endearing though. Look at Star Trek with Spock and Data.
The feel of 800,000 bees per second.
Non-stop Infinite Bees.

Zenfalcia

I understand what the appeal is supposed to be, but the voice acting tends to have these awkward pauses that make me flip my shit. I don't even mind lolis, but emotionless ones are just... I dunno.
Emotionless characters are a normal thing used to be endearing though. Look at Star Trek with Spock and Data.

Awkward pausing in general or something specific? What's wrong with emotionless lolis? Just not your taste?
That's why cute emotionless girls make that even better.

So... I just finished reading Parasyte. Every single chapter in less than a day. This isn't normal for me at all and has lead me to question what the hell I'm doing with my life.

Awkward pausing in general or something specific? What's wrong with emotionless lolis? Just not your taste?
That's why cute emotionless girls make that even better.
My first thought of this trope is Anya from a Code Geass. It's just... weird man, I dunno why it bothers me. Something subconcious maybe.
I even find it endearing with actual humans. Aubrey Plaza is the best.
Oh yeah, guys, this happened. RIP.

ChanServ has left (#FrienderVerse registration expired.)
RIP in peace. It totally de-lewd-ed the thread, so it did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom