• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point system, the more you read and review as well as answer questions pertaining to the story. The higher the chance you will be picked, but it's still semi random. So someone lower than you can be picked as well. I think the system works well, even if I've been there for awhile and not been chosen.

But, what does picked mean? Like, get into the club or get featured or what?

Zenfalcia

Mostly I find it looks horrible, but also it errs on the type of creepy doll look I'm not a huge fan of. Like seriously though, these look fucking atrocious to me

Irl? Yeah it doesnt look too great with make up and everything. With just the dress it reminds me of older elizabethan era when frilly dresses were normal. With anime style art it doesnt really look bad? Considering it's art and fairly stylized..
or i'm a huge weeb who loves anime style art.

Jman014

Bees are scary. Yet, hornets are worse. Especially these:
191t5r8wkyaf5jpg.jpg

Fuck. Why?!

A point system, the more you read and review as well as answer questions pertaining to the story. The higher the chance you will be picked, but it's still semi random. So someone lower than you can be picked as well. I think the system works well, even if I've been there for awhile and not been chosen.
That seems kinda odd. Don't out too much pride on the line with getting chosen, it sounds like it's not exactly indicative of your skill as much as popularity?
Irl? Yeah it doesnt look too great with make up and everything. With just the dress it reminds me of older elizabethan era when frilly dresses were normal. With anime style art it doesnt really look bad? Considering it's art and fairly stylized..
or i'm a huge weeb who loves anime style art.
Nah it's fine, different strokes man. I find the anime version less awful too, even though I kinda hate it.

360pages

That seems kinda odd. Don't out too much pride on the line with getting chosen, it sounds like it's not exactly indicative of your skill as much as popularity?

Oh, they're fine and great people. It's just that reviews and information about what I can improve upon is really valuable.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Can we just go back to ShamelessGAF? Things were slightly less scary back then
Are you sure?
4937f20539.jpg

We scared of a lot more people then.
I still think Tales of Vesperia is the better game overall. If Symphony had Vesperia's combat and graphics, it would be my favorite JRPG
Wasn't there an old tales game with multiplayer but you had to unlock it? Or am I thinking of something else?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hornets are motherfuckers. Yellow Jackets put the fear of God into me. Those bastards are insane.

Also, you see these pricks
671422.jpg

Yeah, once, I seen a nest of them. Not a fan, I'll tell you that.
I, for one, welcome our new insect overloads.
especially the one's in my wall :(.

Jman014

I thought we were posting scary insects but i'll change that.

Look at the cute Hornet. Who's the deadliest of them all? You are!

Hornets are motherfuckers. Yellow Jackets put the fear of God into me. Those bastards are insane.

671422.jpg

I'm out. Gnite GAF.

Zenfalcia

We scared of a lot more people then.

Wasn't there an old tales game with multiplayer but you had to unlock it? Or am I thinking of something else?

More like creeped out of the thread. Just nope.avi out of the thread.

Well you had to get more people in your party to play.. i think?

But but centipedes eat other bugs! They are like spiderbros they help out in your house.

Zenfalcia

When I say Lolita I mean the fashion,
Lolis are just fine. Maybe even da bess.

Gotcha. Lolita makes them look like dolls. Meh.

It depends on the loli.. also their age.. heh..

THE BEST ANIME EVER. LITERARY GIRL IS BEST GIRL. Also i think there's an Ova left to watch after the 12 or so episodes? Dont quote me on this.. check myanimelist.net to check.. :/

That's a silverfish right? What a weird fucking bug.

LMAO

No matter how much the giant insects have evolved, they can't fly. If the wingdivers fight the giant insects, we can win!

Goddamn that game had a tonal shift in the last quarter. Shit gets bad for the EDF and humanity.

360pages

Silverfish are creepy as hell. Though I really only see them once every three years in my house and they are usually almost dead anyway.

So...is anyone else going to take on the 50,000 words in a month challenge this year? I am, though I really don't know if I can do it. 50,000 words is actually quite a bit.

Silverfish are creepy as hell. Though I really only see them once every three years in my house and they are usually almost dead anyway.

So...is anyone else going to take on the 50,000 words in a month challenge this year? I am, though I really don't know if I can do it. 50,000 words is actually quite a bit.

on GAF?
i can do that in my sleep since ive posted MUCH MUCH more in a month when im bored
i wont though cause i got a backlog to kill

Oberon

Banned
Can we just go back to ShamelessGAF? Things were slightly less scary back then

I am all for it, I could even do lewd avatars for everybody!
If you get an erection while drawing,you've reached Plague level of insanity

671422.jpg

I had one the other day, man did I freak out!
I put shoes one in case I walk on it. And then I used a sheet of paper to trow it out of the windows.

Oh man, my original playthroughs of Bayo 1 and Wonderful 101 are Stone the whole way through. I can go back and get Silvers and Golds as soon I had beaten each game though.

I'm not much worse than that. I'll still get mostly Silvers playing Bayo on Normal, but I've played through that game less times than I'd like. It has gotten to the point for me in revengeance, however, that If I don't get an S on Hard, I restart from the checkpoint.

And then you get bonus stats against them.
We talked about Minecraft in BestGAF. This is it.

Also holy shit I just burnt two and a half hours in this thread. Christ you guys
er well. Me. I suppose.
I'm not much worse than that. I'll still get mostly Silvers playing Bayo on Normal, but I've played through that game less times than I'd like. It has gotten to the point for me in revengeance, however, that If I don't get an S on Hard, I restart from the checkpoint.
Same here really. Revengeance is the most replayable Platinum game for me though. DMC3 comes close too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom