• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

There's a bad wind tonight.

Danshi-Koukousei-no-Nichijou-Episode-5-gif3.gif

So I actually just went ahead and watched Alien again, even though I was gonna save it for this weekend. Whatever.

I think that fucking cat made me jump more than anything involving the xenomorph. God dammit, Jonesy. You are the REAL terror of the Alien universe.

Also, still a fucking fantastic movie. Makes me really want to play Isolation, but I doubt my ability to handle horror games with as much dis empowerment as that (why I don't bother with games like Amnesia or Outlast in the first place).

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
We talked about Minecraft in BestGAF. This is it.

Also holy shit I just burnt two and a half hours in this thread. Christ you guys
er well. Me. I suppose.
Yeah, screw you guys for making me not study for a chem test tomorrow!
i kid but im off to study now.

Im sorry to say but...

I probably am. My shrieks were not noises a normal human being could make.

It was probably because my soul had died, and all that was left was a living corpse. Soon to be eaten by the silverfish, of course.

He can't die! He has yet to play as this hilarious abomination!
And Bloodborne.

If I die before I get to play Bloodborne. I will fight Satan to get back to earth. I'll be the baddest mother fucka in hell.

Zenfalcia

We talked about Minecraft in BestGAF. This is it.

Also holy shit I just burnt two and a half hours in this thread. Christ you guys
er well. Me. I suppose.

We need to cover every topic! Or we won't be Bestgaf!

I-It's like crack. I can't stop getting this BestGaf drug.. I need it to make it through everyday or i'll suffer from withdrawals.
Me too.. Me too... At least I did some homework! Unproductively.. =_=

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
He can't die! He has yet to play as this hilarious abomination!
giphy.gif

I probably am. My shrieks were not noises a normal human being could make.

It was probably because my soul had died, and all that was left was a living corpse. Soon to be eaten by the silverfish, of course.

And Bloodborne.

If I die before I get to play Bloodborne. I will fight Satan to get back to earth. I'll be the baddest mother fucka in hell.
You have been revived and gained humanity(salt) by the power of the boatmaster supreme.

Zenfalcia

Is Literary Girl... Okay?
I don't get the joke with her.

Did you watch the anime?

The whole joke behind her is that she wants to live her dream of following her story of two people meeting on a windy hill and exchange cheesy words that are meant to be deep... She tried so hard and got so far.

Other parts have her misunderstanding the situation and knowing a lot about books.

Zenfalcia

To everybody playing the Bayo demo, yknow it's hard locked to easy right?

So people here must be sucking pretty bad then..
#decimated

Really? Someone here got silver.
Also for the love god dont click this link http://www.calacademy.org/science_now/academy_research/images/archaeid_eating_450w.

As a mobile user. Too late. He looks cute though. :3

Well, I'm not a junior anymore.

Oh me too.. i thought it lasted longer. Huh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom