• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently, there might be a lot more to the Hulk Hogan thing with his daughter....
Nick was hacked and there were two pics of his mom bent over in a thong
which adds to the speculation of ALL of them being wackos.

360pages

So apparently, there might be a lot more to the Hulk Hogan thing with his daughter....

Oh god why...though his dad might be using his computer...

Alfebit

Banned

I don't know what this is in reference to and I'm not sure if I want to.

THEY FUCKIN' DID IT YOU GUYS THEY BEAT DARK SOULS II, PRAISE GOD AND THE SUN.

Can't wait to see the DLC.

So wait what? What's going on?

It's demo from last year's E3, they probably added more combos since then or some of the combos are locked away in the demo.

Thanks, that actually explains quite a bit. I wouldn't call certain combos 'locked away' per say, but rather simply not implemented period. I guess that makes the demo a bit of a letdown, but at least that means there's that much more to look forward to in a couple weeks.

I come back to see Roy Mustang gifs being posted everywhere. A'ight, cool.
tumblr_mves5fm8px1rrkbwwo5_250.gif

tumblr_mves5fm8px1rrkbwwo8_250.gif

Remember when Hulk Hogan and his wife split up and they started dating what were essentially just younger versions of eachother? (And no, I don't mean his daughter)

Monster Episode 51

Man, this bit where Tenma got caught and we're jumping between everybody he helped on the way freaking their shit out is amazing. What the fuck are they going to do though, bust him out of jail?

Wow! few more episodes to go and you are almost done. Good Job Pat.
Grimmer is such a cool guy

The best part about Jotaro is his design. If he didn't look so rad and iconic, I'd probably like him a considerable amount less.

Jotaro is one of those loveable tough guys with a heart of gold, but without showing glimpses of his softer side. He just does the right thing while calling you a lil bitch.

But yeah, Jotaro from the old series was a lot less abrasive. If it weren't for that show I don't think he would be as popular as he is nowadays.

demidar

The best part about Jotaro is his design. If he didn't look so rad and iconic, I'd probably like him a considerable amount less.

I agree.

What's up with his chain? Why is it so big? How does it get held up by that fabric? What about his hat? Where does it end and his hair begin?

But Joseph is the best so far in terms of a single person. I understand that Stardust Crusaders is an ensemble cast, but I prefer Joseph in Battle Tendency to all of them together. And I'm not even counting Caeser.

Anung

Un Rama
Wow, I don't know why I've started reading the comments sections on youtube. Between fanboys white knighting and twats trying to create faux-controversy out of everything they say its an actual cesspool.

Wow, I don't know why I've started reading the comments sections on youtube. Between fanboys white knighting and twats trying to create faux-controversy out of everything they say its an actual cesspool.

The worst part about YouTube comments is that they're way better now than they've ever been.

And those are just the comments people post on youtube. Imagine the shit the Zaibatsu has to put up with on a regular basis. Youtube comments, the website, emails, facebook, tumblr, twitter and I'm sure we irk them as well sometimes.

I totally get why some youtubers have formed a behind the scenes support group where they can complain to eachother about their 'fans'. People, they're the worst.

demidar

And those are just the comments people post on youtube. Imagine the shit the Zaibatsu has to put up with on a regular basis. Youtube comments, the website, emails, facebook, tumblr, twitter and I'm sure we irk them as well sometimes.

I totally get why some youtubers have formed a behind the scenes support group where they can complain to eachother about their 'fans'. People, they're the worst.

Yep. Fans are always the worst. Between the ones who feel entitled to everything, the ones who whine constantly, the ones who say "I will never come back to this site again", the ones who nitpick every little thing, the ones who act really buddy-buddy, the ones who don't respect the boundaries, the wars and the insults and the really bad curse words (faggot, retard, slut/whore, rape, etc.), it would definitely wear anyone thin.

I think we're actually pretty good, relatively speaking. But I would love to know what Pat and the rest actually thinks about us. I mean, we can't course-correct without feedback.

croten

Yep. Fans are always the worst. Between the ones who feel entitled to everything, the ones who whine constantly, the ones who say "I will never come back to this site again", the ones who nitpick every little thing, the ones who act really buddy-buddy, the ones who don't respect the boundaries, the wars and the insults and the really bad curse words (faggot, retard, slut/whore, rape, etc.), it would definitely wear anyone thin.

I think we're actually pretty good, relatively speaking. But I would love to know what Pat and the rest actually thinks about us. I mean, we can't course-correct without feedback.

I don't think Pat would post on here if he hated us so it shouldn't be too bad.

There was that one time we were talking about who our favorite members of the Zaibatsu were but we didn't like comparing them to each other.

I try my best to act completely normal.

I'm pretty sure I have failed this completely. Even just sharing one or two responses with Pat is kind of surreal and doesn't actually feel like I'm talking to the actual person in the videos. It's weird, so I can see why people have trouble with not knowing how to act.

demidar

I'm pretty sure I have failed this completely. Even just sharing one or two responses with Pat is kind of surreal and doesn't actually feel like I'm talking to the actual person in the videos. It's weird, so I can see why people have trouble with not knowing how to act.

Yeah, getting star-struck can be a problem, even if they are shit-tier e-celebrities.

Aside from the first time he responded to me back in like OT1/2 and I acted like a teenage girl getting a first date, I think I treat him fairly normal. Or I'm kidding myself, I dunno.

wamberz1

Yep.

I'll always remember my first interaction with the zaibatsu...
I asked Matt if he was planning on seeing the movie "her" to which he responded the director was hit or miss. aah, good times...
Then i met him in person at anime north, and that was surreal as shit

Yeah, getting star-struck can be a problem, even if they are shit-tier e-celebrities.

I think them being shit-tier e-celebs makes it way worse, actually, because they're just small enough to where people might misguidedly think they could become friends but big enough that they reach a lot of those people.

I don't even know exactly how I should act. I don't want to keep asking questions or act like we're online buddies or anything like that, but I don't want to ignore him entirely, since he's bothering to even post here at all. It's a weird balance and I understand the people who struggle with getting it right.

demidar

I think them being shit-tier e-celebs makes it way worse, actually, because they're just small enough to where people might misguidedly think they could become friends but big enough that they reach a lot of those people.

I don't even know exactly how I should act. I don't want to keep asking questions or act like we're online buddies or anything like that, but I don't want to ignore him entirely, since he's bothering to even post here at all. It's a weird balance and I understand the people who struggle with getting it right.

I agree. Every time he posts in the thread he gets inundated with replies from other people such that I don't feel like adding to the pile. But then that makes me look like an awkward dork :S

I have been up all night watching Naruto OPs and EDs, and watching Demo D+ videos...ugh whats wrong with me...
Edit: and now I almost set a soup pan on fire cause I forgot to put water in it to make ramen...
Edit 2: due to lack of sleep...

I agree. Every time he posts in the thread he gets inundated with replies from other people such that I don't feel like adding to the pile. But then that makes me look like an awkward dork :S

I only reply when I would normally reply. I don't want to reply to him just because he posted, that feels dumb.

I have been up all night watching Naruto OPs and EDs, and watching Demo D+ videos...ugh whats wrong with me...

That honestly sounds like a good night, Naruto has some sick OPs and EDs and Demo D is the best. The weirdest thing about Demo is that I don't even know exactly why I like his videos so much, there's just something about him that's very entertaining.

wamberz1

That honestly sounds like a good night, Naruto has some sick OPs and EDs and Demo D is the best. The weirdest thing about Demo is that I don't even know exactly why I like his videos so much, there's just something about him that's very entertaining.
I've watched his iguana video like 20 times now and I don't know why.

BigDes

Oh gosh the Bayonetta 2 demo is soooo good

Although I need to get a pro controller I think as the gamepad is a little uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom