• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The openings or the demo videos???
Both
. Mostly Demo, somehow I did watch the best Naruto opening ever too, though.
The weirdest thing about Demo is that I don't even know exactly why I like his videos so much, there's just something about him that's very entertaining.
He has actually solid, experienced opinions coated in the most jaded snark and quickfire editing humor ever. He also has the most over the top joke use I've ever seen.
Was it worth it?
Because despite your violent behavior the only thing you've managed to break so far, is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that and we could just call it a day.

Zenfalcia

He has actually solid, experienced opinions coated in the most jaded snark and quickfire editing humor ever. He also has the most over the top joke use I've ever seen.

It's great. Also he introduces me to new animes I've never heard of.

You mean how his dog doesnt do the dew?
heh. Or do you mean talking to his iguana, cats, etc? Or other jokes.

Also it's been a while since he put out a video. The bad camera work doesnt really help for the video. XD It's pretty entertaining.

Was it worth it?
Kinda, now I need to see EVA just so I can see what makes it so special and see fucked up religious and psychological shit happen to teenagers.

It's great. Also he introduces me to new animes I've never heard of.

You mean how his dog doesnt do the dew?
heh. Or do you mean talking to his iguana, cats, etc? Or other jokes.
Just how he frequently derails the entire point of his "should you watch" videos to just become a joke, regardless of the show in question. It's endlessly surprising and entertaining.
Just reminded me of how Mountain Dew had a competition for naming a new version of their soda. Grandma's Period and Hitler Did Nothing Wrong, were among the top picks.

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/08/hitler-did-nothing-wrong.jpg

Edited that picture because it was huge.
4chan.

Zenfalcia

Kinda, now I need to see EVA just so I can see what makes it so special and see fucked up religious and psychological shit happen to teenagers.

You kinda do need to watch it for many reasons and finally understand the joke of dammit shinji pilot the goddamn eva.

Just how he frequently derails the entire point of his "should you watch" videos to just become a joke, regardless of the show in question. It's endlessly surprising and entertaining.

Oh, i never knew. Maybe i should pay more attention when i watch the should you watch. I really liked the should you watch boku no pico
and the rest of them.

Village

4nYvR85.png

Toad souls, even gotta fog door.

It's a pretty good show, but get's a lot more praise than it deserves because it was one of the first anime's to make it big in the states and it is all 'Hurting inside, deep thoughts, SYMBOLYSM' that teeny weebs enjoy so much. It was also popular when stuff like Linkin Park was, just before emo culture became a thing.

Let's just say there's a reason the writer keeps remaking his own show and it's not because it's so good you'd want to see the same thing three times. Still, despite all it's faults it's a good show and a nice, abstract view into someone elses experience of deep depression.

Also:
5207455+_cca0699ef2ee163650cd122926d45182.jpg

Zenfalcia

It's a pretty good show, but get's a lot more praise than it deserves because it was one of the first anime's to make it big in the states and it is all 'Hurting inside, deep thoughts, SYMBOLYSM' that teeny weebs enjoy so much. It was also popular when stuff like Linkin Park was, just before emo culture became a thing.

Let's just say there's a reason the writer keeps remaking his own show and it's not because it's so good you'd want to see the same thing three times. Still, despite all it's faults it's a good show and a nice, abstract view into someone elses experience of deep depression.

Also:

It was interesting to have the director be depressed and make eva.. it added some.. personality to it.

Heh. All that syrup in a hospital room. Heh.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Also:
3deep5me.
Still don't know if I should keep putting off the show or just watch it.

demidar

Watched the first episode of Parasyte. That's some good animation work so the question is when the money will run out. All that sloshing.

Show looks promising though, and it's uncensored too so I'll be keeping up with it.

Zenfalcia

Watched the first episode of Parasyte. That's some good animation work so the question is when the money will run out. All that sloshing.

Show looks promising though, and it's uncensored too so I'll be keeping up with it.

Hopefully it wont. It's a pretty old manga to suddenly decide to make an anime about it. They must have a pretty decent budget...
I hope.

So that Silver I got last night in the Bayo demo means I Really need to GIT GUD. Thanks for telling me Pat. Today is training day!
I still don't understand how to get launchers in my combo strings.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I try my best to act completely normal.

I'm pretty sure I have failed this completely. Even just sharing one or two responses with Pat is kind of surreal and doesn't actually feel like I'm talking to the actual person in the videos. It's weird, so I can see why people have trouble with not knowing how to act.
Yep, its crazy that pat is just talking to us

I try my best to act completely normal.

I'm pretty sure I have failed this completely. Even just sharing one or two responses with Pat is kind of surreal and doesn't actually feel like I'm talking to the actual person in the videos. It's weird, so I can see why people have trouble with not knowing how to act.

Pat is just some asshole, the same as us. He's just got the CONNECTIONS and the CHARISMA to be beloved by hundreds of thousands of people.

Duplolas

Banned
He's talking about 4chan being terrible? I dont know what you're thinking...

Neither do I.

mind_blown.gif

Must be hard to post with melted skeleton hands. Good day to you, sir.

I use my tongue and my nose for the most part. I am like Diamond ranked in SC2.

Edit: When am I not going to be a Junior Member? I forget how long it takes and what I need to do.

Edit2:
Yep, its crazy that pat is just talking to us

I met Stephen Colbert when I went to his show. I got to talk to him 1 on 1 about music and my influences vs his. He plays from his own custom playlist before each show to get pumped and to get the audience pumped. I named every single artist, including some really lesser known ones.

God I wish I was friend with Stephen Colbert, he is such a fucking cool guy.

Duplolas

Banned
Redline's key animator is the director of Garo the Animation this fall

The first episode was really good. CG is almost at Karas level

It's a father-son pair of Ornsteins! C'mon!

Just saw the gif. What was that thing in the wood block? It quickly reminded me of the Lost Sinner from DS2. Like if the Lost Sinner also had his head locked too along with his hands...

300 posts and like 2 months or something.

Well I got like 3 months and 150 posts or something. I guess I will get there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom