• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

Most mech series don't really interest me as much as other stuff, Mechs are awesome and all but they work better in game form if the story isn't going to carry them, so the last mech related series I can think of that I really enjoyed that wasn't Zoids, was Code Geass.

I always got the impression if you're watching EVA for mechs only, you're probably missing the point, which is unfortunate because I thought the story was nonsense, so Mechs or not, nothing was going to keep me interested.

I watched Zoids and that second Zoids series when I was a kid and loved it.

I've played Mechassault and Mechassault 2. The only Mechwarrior game I've played was Mechwarrior Online.

demidar

No...
But now you have to continue the cycle and steal someone else's toilet seat.

No, this vicious cycle cannot continue.

Kablam, you must rise to the occasion. Muster all the courage and willpower you have and put an end to this cycle.

You must sit on the bare ceramic so that others won't have to suffer through that injustice. People will salute your noble sacrifice.

No, this vicious cycle cannot continue.

Kablam, you must rise to the occasion. Muster all the courage and willpower you have and put an end to this cycle.

You must sit on the bare ceramic so that others won't have to suffer through that injustice. People will salute your noble sacrifice.

Kablam is basically The Boss.

croten

Looks like someone has started to read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
So, how are you enjoying it so far.

Yup, I'm enjoying it although I'm not that far. I'm not used to the one save only thing, in Fate/Stay night I had about 4 pages of saves by the end but the format for this is much different so it's fine.
It seems to be continuing from a path were everything good happened which is weird. But if it has more Saber and Shirou then I'm happy

oMosa6j.gif

Zenfalcia

Looks like I missed the Eva talk. Oh well.

I wonder what are the chances of TBF finishing bug island.
It's probably low since they're currently stuck and might get stuck in the future.

BigDes

Anyone know of a decent platform agnostic fightstick

I have a Street Fighter X Tekken fightpad which is ok, certainly I can do moves more reliably on it than on the base ps3/360 pad but I would like a fightstick, especially one that works on pc, cause that is bizarrely where I own most of my fighting games

Anyone know of a decent platform agnostic fightstick

I have a Street Fighter X Tekken fightpad which is ok, certainly I can do moves more reliably on it than on the base ps3/360 pad but I would like a fightstick, especially one that works on pc, cause that is bizarrely where I own most of my fighting games

I don't know any good 360/PS3 sticks, but I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro N3-SA, and it works well on PC.

Was nothing else taken?

Everything else seems fine. The only way in to the house is a small window in the bathroom.
Crack head must've saw it and thought "You know what would complete my life. That toilet seat"

Fuck.

PS, I am actually going to the cops over this. They're not going to do anything, but I got to do something

croten

Everything else seems fine. The only way in to the house is a small window in the bathroom.
Crack head must've saw it and thought "You know what would complete my life. That toilet seat"

Fuck.

PS, I am actually going to the cops over this. They're not going to do anything, but I got to do something

Now that's a really shitty situation and I sympathize with you but that being said it's also hilarious that someone would do this

Zenfalcia

Fuck.

Or they saw you had a nice toilet seat and took it to use for their own toilet.

You might not? There's no point in doing it for a toilet seat. Police won't be looking for a man/woman who stole a toilet seat with little or no leads...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Might as well, would be fun having something to talk about with the frienders every week.

Awesome, though I'm not exactly sure how many of us are watching it. Pretty sure there's at least one more person besides me. But yeah, awesome! First episode's out and subbed already. It airs in Japan on Saturday nights at 7:00 EST (adjust for your timezone accordingly) and the subs usually hit by Monday or Tuesday, if not earlier (we got Gaim subs the next day, a lot of the time).

Oberon

Banned
Hey guys, I think we have played smash enough to have some preferences in the characters, so I will start.

3. Lucario
He got buffed (like everyone else, except MK) His Aura get so powerfull, his range is amazing, and his side B command grab can be used as an projectile. I liked him in Brawl, but here he's so strong!

2. Samus ( with armor)

Miss Samus Aran, so fast, so much combos. Samus doesn't suck in this game!
Can her up air be classified as an Rising Tackle? She's upside down and spining! And that move is actually pretty good!

1. Ganondorf

2666654-ganondorf+icon.png

Rising from the bottom. Technicaly nothing major changes. He's still slow, but hits like a Spirittrain. His impossible to hit up tilt breaks shields!
And his Ganonpunch has superarmor!
His recovery is still bad, but side B in the Air still really funny!
I don't really know why I main him, but it's he's still very fun to use!

Honorable mentions:

Villager's Tree, Links running A, Wii fit Trainer's....Solar beam?

McDougles

Man, I hope that Bayonetta 2 gets a proper TBFP playthrough!

Just playing through the game this weekend. Embargo for reviews up Monday at 3:01 AM ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom