• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

Everything else seems fine. The only way in to the house is a small window in the bathroom.
Crack head must've saw it and thought "You know what would complete my life. That toilet seat"

Fuck.

PS, I am actually going to the cops over this. They're not going to do anything, but I got to do something

You could take it to the cops man, but without the seat they might have...........nothing to go on

i'm sorry, that sucks for real tho man

Squishy3

Got around to watching Parasyte. That's some good entertainment. Dubstep wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be either, especially since it alternates between the dubstep and more regular music. Reminds me of the Jojo's dubstep. Which was brought to us by the mind that brought us "Row Row Fight the Powah."

360pages

Hmm, since I already have so many stories set in one location, maybe I'll do a flat out adventure story all across the world.

Also

1. Bowser

2. Pikachu

3. Sonic

Everything else seems fine. The only way in to the house is a small window in the bathroom.
Crack head must've saw it and thought "You know what would complete my life. That toilet seat"

Fuck.

PS, I am actually going to the cops over this. They're not going to do anything, but I got to do something

Like 5 years ago somebody broke into my car and stole my car mats.
I gotta leave this place.

This makes me think you don't have a burglar, but a buddy with a really messed up sense of humor fucking with you.

Hey guys, I think we have played smash enough to have some preferences in the characters, so I will start.

3. Lucina

lucina3.png

I honestly have no idea why, but I seem to subconsciously pick Lucina a lot more than I thought I would. I hate Marth, but something in my head just clicked when I picked Lucina up.

2. Bowser

Bowser's good at just destroying everybody, so that's always fun.

1. Zero Suit Samus

Really fun to play as. Has a lot of mobility and damaging attacks.
Looks are a plus. ;)

Alfebit

Banned
This playthrough is going to get so much more racist and I love it

I just realized how fitting Guacamelee is for our new thread because of all the skeletons in it.

I love the casual racist jokes, it's why I love all the Australian jokes. Now that it's Mexican jokes I can feel apart of it too!

Holloween, TBFP skeleton jokes, and Guacamelee relevancy. 3 birds with 1 stone.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.gif

Get hype for the best Lego Batman 3 character: Conan O'Brien.

First Kevin Smith now Conan? What is going on?

Awesome, though I'm not exactly sure how many of us are watching it. Pretty sure there's at least one more person besides me. But yeah, awesome! First episode's out and subbed already. It airs in Japan on Saturday nights at 7:00 EST (adjust for your timezone accordingly) and the subs usually hit by Monday or Tuesday, if not earlier (we got Gaim subs the next day, a lot of the time).

Pulling it in right now, will let you know what I think either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

JoJo94

I love the casual racist jokes, it's why I love all the Australian jokes. Now that it's Mexican jokes I can feel apart of it too!

Holloween, TBFP skeleton jokes, and Guacamelee relevancy. 3 birds with 1 stone.

We are proficient with our relevancy...except in some areas
I kid.

Man we are slowing down...did something happen...

JoJo94

I blame my absence :p

I blame my own too...but school is more important than games right now...that hurts to say

For me? Visual Novels.

...Liam? jk of course

These times of quiet solace are the only times we frienders can truly enjoy life.

We just need a sunset to make it all better

Today I noticed the intro had Pat and zach in the background.

...now that's all I can see.

The reason i'm not posting as much is because i'm preparing stuff for Thanksgiving.

Also kinda late but i feel bad for kablam, as hilarious as it might be. it sucks.

360pages

Dude OT is safe if you play it safe. nothing wrong with OT. I lurk on NHL Gaf a bit.

That is a fandom though, going through random topics is just asking to get into an argument.

I'm on writers Gaf and Legend of Korra Gaf quite a bit.

I was on Anime Gaf, but slowed down, didn't like the feel of that place and prefer talking about anime here anyway.

So I started watching EVA today
Episode 2
man that episode was confusing, i thought Shinji got his ass beat and was confused when everything was fine i was like "did the Angel just leave or something? why is everything ok???"
im starting episode 3 right now

Xiraiya

Episode 2
man that episode was confusing, i thought Shinji got his ass beat and was confused when everything was fine i was like "did the Angel just leave or something? why is everything ok???"

Prepare for that feeling to just forever intensify until you're done.

Dude OT is safe if you play it safe. nothing wrong with OT. I lurk on NHL Gaf a bit.

NHL GAF in on OT Community right? Community side is fine, but OT itself is a mixture of amazing and terrible.

Episode 2

It's only going to get more confusing.

Jman014

That is a fandom though, going through random topics is just asking to get into an argument.

I'm on writers Gaf and Legend of Korra Gaf quite a bit.

I was on Anime Gaf, but slowed down, didn't like the feel of that place and prefer talking about anime here anyway.

Korra OT in offtopic? I shall lurk there now.

Why are you on OT.
Unless it's a specific fandom lurking OT is not advised.

Honestly I don't know. I think I ask for it too often when I'm drawn into popular threads and ask questions or express an opinion contrary to the crowd.

I like arguing though. I wanted to go to law school. It's too expensive though.

NHL GAF seems scary to me. I'm not knowledgeable enough to contribute or refute.
Same with MLB, NBA, or NFL GAF.

Episode 2

OH man you ain't seen nothing yet. Give it time. The confusion will grow.

DOk has time powers...why havent' you used them for good yet

I still haven't ventured outside of these threads I keep forgetting too.

You're not missing out on much since we cover a ton of stuff in here. I don't really go to other community threads. I used to hang out in PersonaGAF and AnimeGAF, but I've slowly stopped. Now I mostly just hang out in here and Gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom