• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we maybe fit Itagaki somewhere in there?
Itagaki_Thumbs_Up_MNT.jpg

wamberz1

He didn't see it coming. It was at this karaoke place and I went into one of the karaoke rooms to sit down because there wasn't anywhere to sit down in the main room and he was wearing clothes that blended in with the bench he was laying down on and I didn't see him until right before I sat down. I realized in time and didn't sit on him though.

Still made more of an impression than woolie

Squishy3

FTFY

...that reminds me, we haven't heard jack shit about that game since E3, have we? Can only hope that means it's spending more time in the oven? I hope? Oh god, let it be somewhat decent, please.
I'm going to buy it day 1. I don't give a fuck. Gotta save those weird Japanese games.

360pages

You can do the thing man. Don't afraid to used some...performance enhancers.
I'm talking about coffee or something

It's fine, I might make it by midnight tonight depending on how I feel. Skipped over a lot of the school stuff in the story so far. It probably will only end up being a page or two if it was an actual book.

Xux

So, I bought a Wii U a couple days ago. 3D World is an amazing, magical masterpiece and the W101 and Bayonetta 2 demos are pretty convincing.

Monster Hunter continues to evade my understanding completely but whatever.

Oh god, I've gone so far down the Woolie hole that I'm recognizing Kirito's Japanese VA. The worst part is that he has a cool voice, but now it just sends me into these flashbacks of hours of nothing happening with shitty writing!

joe2187

Banned
Oh god, I've gone so far down the Woolie hole that I'm recognizing Kirito's Japanese VA. The worst part is that he has a cool voice, but now it just sends me into these flashbacks of hours of nothing happening with shitty writing!

I've tried to get into SAO, but that art style is just so bland and generic that I quite before I even finish the episode.

Zenfalcia

You love it though.
I'm starting to recognize Voice actors too.. Hana Kazawa everywhere.. Even n P4g..

It took me a second to figure out what you said. It was only when Zen said it was a spoiler that I remembered what you meant.

Remember kids, when you say something is a spoiler, it becomes one.

No problem. Funny thing if I didn't say that, it's not a spoiler at all.

That was the point. heh.

> Mentions Bastion music
> Doesn't pick Spike in a Rail
> Shamecar

It's fine. I just really like this one personally, since it reminds me of the ending.. ;_;

There's a lot to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom